Reviews for What He Meant by “Press Send” was “I Love You”
lover of all written chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i loved it and i loved the to feel the sun story too, good work :)

haha, when it said "thump thump thump" i couldn't help but think about B2K's song , i even started singing. If you know about them... anyho LOVE YOUR WORK
Persnickety Fox chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Thanks for ending it this way. It's almost poignant to me, and I'm sorry I can't explain further.

Technically speaking, there were some spelling mistakes in there and a few missing words, but overall the piece flowed nicely. I have to commend you for the way you portrayed the main characters, especially Jonah. Seeing Grace through his eyes made things interesting for me.

I had always toyed with the thought of reading "To Feel the Sun." Now I may actually act on it.
Ravina chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow.

I was so happy to see that you put this up, because I was thinking it would be great to hear the 2-month-fax-nagging thing mentioned in 'To Feel the Sun'.

...and this exceeded my expectations!

And you even managed to change your writing style enough to make it clear the point-of-view for each story was of a different person. (Did that make sense?)

Anyway, I'm going to go do something other than stalk your profile.

- Rebekah
Hydie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
that was totally adorable. "What he really meant when he said, 'As you wish', was 'I love you.'"
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I love Jonah, yes I do! D

Loved this companion!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
love it! i definitely vote you do a to feel the sun in jonah's pov! id love to read that
psycho angel chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
this was a side of Jonah i really wanted to see.

i love his friends, so cool. Didn't expect him to have such out going friends
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
it was adorable..
Pione chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Simply adorable. I love Jonah!:)
balloonfista chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
aw. Very cute. I love Jonah and grace!

Ri
eskimoxisses chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Perfect.

I think to me it seemed like a metaphor for his feelings,

and the title was perfect.

The fax machine was like a metaphor...

He just hadn't 'sent' his feelings properly yet.
Kellet chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
*squee* I still love Jonah, but now I think I love Zachary and Victoria (or is it Valerie?) more. You kind of mixed up Victoria and Valerie, so I'm not entirely sure which is Zach's wife and if there's a different woman who is the scary attorney.

You made the love and the fluff so realistic, I could see it happening in real life. He doesn't just overlook her faults, he finds them endearing and I just.. (insert fangirl squeal here).

Much love

Pamela
jayniee chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I'm so glad I just happend to randomly stumble over this. Great job! I love Jonah!:D
ILAKOM chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I loved it! it really gives good insight into Jonah before the actual story! it's so sweet!
three chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Love your characters! Wish the stories did not have to end :-). Thank you!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »