Reviews for The Dead Man's Tale
Devilish Kisses chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
Uh-oh! And, of course, Grace didn't watch her because she's probably jealous of her.
AbbySomebody chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
AHA! I was wondering when they'd make their way back out to sea again. I believe all the events are finally coming together nicely-you have a brilliant set up going with two rival parties out to find the treasure. Oh, and by the way, I don't like this Diablette girl (that means female-devil, right?).

Your dialogue is simply amazing! You make the characters speak in such a way that in my head I can actually hear their individual voices-or what I imagine them to sound like. And as always, the chemistry between Jake and Brooke is phenomenal. I hope to see some action, though, in the next chapter.

Keep it up!

-Abby
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
Was Grace somehow part of it? Or was Grace captured and THEN Diablette went to kidnap Brooke?

All I know is this: Jake is going to be bleeping P-I-S-S-E-D!

hehe xD

Update soon :)

~Mo~
chng234 chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
i hope jake will save brooke from her
pbgurl chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
I hate to say this but I thought I liked Grace but she seemed so angry and bitter that Jake doesn't like her back that even if he did ask her to watch Brooke she really wouldn't care to do it. Heck, she could be apart of Diablette's crew, froa all we know.

Though, I'm also happy that you incorporatd a female pirate captain when in many stories you don't really see that. _

-Liz :D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
so amazing! it rocks my socks!
Evanescence's Love chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
got to do french project.

remind me to do my next one on pirates.
Lily Laurence chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Glad to see Brooke is sticking up for herself. Quite a cliff hanger at the end there . . . keep writing!
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
i expected this to happen ever since jake left her in the bar by herself.
Stormie-Daze chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Oh dear what has happened to grace?

anyways i turned 19 but I was really hoping for on losing myself in you. but I love this story as well.
charliej chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Uh oh! Our girl Brooke is in a spot of trouble, I'd say. Jake will NOT be pleased with this turn of events! Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Emilea chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
oh dear! what a twist in fate :(
AbbySomebody chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Aw...Jakey's jealous! I'm still in love with the interaction and the tension between them, especially from Jake's side. I love how he's protective of her and so eager to show her things, and yet at the same time he's playing with her emotions it seems. I know his actions would keep me up at night if I were Brooke. Anyway, I had an entire paragraph picked out that I was going to commend you on because I really, really liked it, but now I can't find it...

Looking forward to more!

-Abby
Court123 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
i love it!

keep going!

its great!

more!
Lily Laurence chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
That's it - you're just going to have to be on my author alerts. Keep it up!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »