Reviews for The Dead Man's Tale
Aradia Cloud chapter 20 . 12/19/2009
Lovely! Beautiful! Gorgeous! Extravagant! You amaze me yet again, Lady Femme.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 20 . 12/19/2009
its amazing im so sad now!

how am i suppose to get my pirate fix now?
chng234 chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
finally they r married!
emotionsareoverrated chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
i almost stopped reading the story but im so glad that i did not so congrats on that wonderful story!
Devilish Kisses chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
Great story!
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
Aw! That almost made me cry! It was so adorable!

Although I'm sad that this story is over, I am throughly happy with the ending :)

great job! Most authors with great stories have (sad to say) poopy endings, but not you!

FANTASIC STORY! I look forward to reading more of your work :)

~Mo~
charliej chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
Aw! That was a sweet ending!
you're-my-shooting-star chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
Aww that was really sweet :D

I loved it. Amazing story. Definitely one of my favourites. :)
A. Barone chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
Awe. Thank you for dedicating this chapter to me! That's so awesome! _ This epilogue was brilliant. It makes me sad that this story is over, and that I only caught on to it once it was nearly done, but it was amazing. Jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring, breath-taking wow kinda amazing and I look forward to reading your other stories. _

Congrats on making it a year on the site. You are quite a writer to have so much up in so short of a time. _ I look forward to more pirate goodness in your future.

Congrats again.

~A. Barone
pbgurl chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
THEY'RE MARRIED, YAY!

I liked that they had the ceremony on his ship.

Another story finished :( boo :(

-Liz :D
A. Barone chapter 19 . 12/16/2009
This is technically the last chapter? *ugh* I don't like that. This is such a bloody brilliant story that I just don't want it to end! More than bloody brilliant, this story is jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring, breathtaking wow kind of brilliant. _

I do have to ask, the theory about de Vere and Shakespeare, is that true?

Update soon please!
A. Barone chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
Jacob Elliot...well at least she used his court name. And the fact that Joel is looking at the scene oddly...maybe he's in love with Brooke and not Fiona? That certainly would put an interesting spin on things.

But *squee* Jake went after her! Double *squee* Jake proposed! Triple *squee* Brooke said yes! I'm a total hopless romantic and this chapter was just so perfect! _
A. Barone chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
Oh, just when the two of them were making progress, Jake had to mess things up...
A. Barone chapter 16 . 12/16/2009
Awe. This love story is amazing! I love how Jake respects Booke...and I love how Brooke respects Jake enough to just let his feelings be there without commenting on them. _ So amazing.
A. Barone chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
Great chapter. Amazing chapter! The characters are so real! I can picture the setting so beautifully and the story is so engaging...I'm just going to keep reading until I run out of chapters to read! _
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »