Reviews for Elizabeth
saphilablue chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I have only read the first chapter, but this story looks like a promising read! I havent read untitled yet, so I should read that first, I guess.

thank you foruploading what looks to be a totally awesome story! :)
NickyVicky chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
Okay so for the record you're the only one who would come up with this angle...ur kind of a freak and just for that I'm gonna make ALL OF MY STORIES about depressed girls who need help and have physcopathic friends that also have awesome red hair...and also crushes on guys with awesome red hair who looking like their gonna pass out the minute they try to do anything except stand around.

Also why the heck did you put this preview in this story...aren't you gonna write about that one thing I got a special unique preview of at your house? I kind of hope so because the girl in that story IS AWESOME...even if she is brunette. So maybe she could learn to play the baritone.

Which is by the way a skill I should learn and our band teacher was teasing me during band...he mentioned who I'd sit by if I played baritone...

It just now occured to me that I'm sort of rambling on and on and on, but then again I think I'm allowed to because really what kind of freaks read other people's reviews? I don't because I mean whats the point...I form my own opinions I don't need anyone else's help.

Also do you even have the first chapter of that story done completely? Because idk if I trust you to be able to finish this story and you better get the third chapter done now missy because people need to get introduced to Alexandria...nicknamed Drea...because she's gonna p'own.

UGH actually I hate that word so I'm never gonna use it again because those losers in our la clase de espanol use it...and also steal my answers.

Hm, so how long of a review would it have to be to have 10 characters? According to the thinger I've got about 1,700 which is sort of ridiculous!

OMG did you talk to the person you need to? Because I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GOT A PART and also what part that guy that I sometimes hate got because I'm ridiculously curious to see if he'll even be alive at that point because he looks kind of like death warmed over...too bad?

So is this supposed to be about the story because pretty much I strayed from that topic about eight paragrpahs ago.

I do like the story you wrote here even if "Roscoe" sounds an awful lot like "Rosto..." Just sayin'

Also because I seriously doubt I got a part you want to tell me who all got parts in a PM because I'd be so pissed off if I were you that somebody left like on a sotory and it wasn't even about the story really and really I could have just sent you a PM but I felt like reviewing so hahahahahahaha maybe you shouldn't have reviewed on my story with ridiculously short reviews. This is how long a real review should be...BE JEALOUS OF MY AWESOME REVIWING SKILLS.
wabam chapter 22 . 2/2/2010
I have to say that I am a bit dissapointed in the ending. I was really looking forward to seeing her and Roscoe together in a more...well, to get married or something. But I guess she's having his baby? I think Roscoe deserves more.

But all together it was a good story. I look forward to the next story that you have. Your grammar is beautiful, by the way. Good job. It makes it so much easier to read aside from the occasional slip up typo.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
I knew! I knew the whole time it was Roscoe. The other one (whose name I can't spell) confused me, when she loved him. Omg, I love this story. It makes me so happy!
NickyVicky chapter 22 . 1/26/2010
Oh I get it! She's prego! I'm happy she's having his kid!
NickyVicky chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
That was so great! You're the best author on here!
NickyVicky chapter 20 . 1/26/2010
Stupid Andrews mom! Ruining everything
NickyVicky chapter 19 . 1/26/2010
That's sad, but I guess it makes sense that she can't marry Roscoe
NickyVicky chapter 18 . 1/26/2010
Aw. That was sad, but I know she did it for his own good
NickyVicky chapter 17 . 1/26/2010
Poor Rena!
NickyVicky chapter 16 . 1/26/2010
Way to go Roscoe!
NickyVicky chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
I liked her, it's sad that she died.
NickyVicky chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
I'm glad that she doesn't like dehiren, he wasn't right for her
NickyVicky chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
Once again, such a cute couple!
NickyVicky chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
This is seriously, like, the best story on here!
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »