Reviews for Wasteland Warriors
Ming chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Nice! I especially liked that part with Jessie breaking the hammer... I mean: WTF? How did she do that? I felt there was more to her, but damn! You know how to keep readers interested ;)
Update soon!
Ming chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Nice chappie, although I'd prefer to jump straight to fighting the ring leaders.
Anyway, Vince is cool and I can't wait to see how all three will far against the bandits! And nice twist on knocking out Liam that easily ;)
As I always say - you can surprise me at any time ;)
Off to the next!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Holy crap! Don't tell me James actually dies! That can't be, he's so cool! I thought he, Vince and Jessie will form some sort of a team after this! ARGH, you bastard :D
The fights were great and Jessie made me go WTF when she broke that hammer ;) I knew there's more to her then you let on ;P Hope that will be revealed soon and it that spirit - update ASAP!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Awesome chapter!
Hyde chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Heh, Vince so rocks! Go Vince, go Vince :D

I must say that the way James knocked out Liam was really something. Simple, but very engaging. And now teh set-up for the final match is done. can't wait to see how everyone will do.

Update!
Hyde chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Wow... jus... wow. Seriously, this flashback made a great impact and now I understand Vince much better. That has to be traumatic. Poor Lisa. And, poor James for that matter.

I guess that now, when the backstory is revealed, we'll be heading for the final showdown. Can't wait to read that!
Hyde chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow, I have not seen this story earlier... lucky :) I see you were inspired by Fallout here. Nice, I like the setting and the general flow. It seems you won't be rushing this.

I wonder about all of the main trio, so I'm anxious about this flashback. Off to read it!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Nice chapter. I see Vince really can fight and I didn't saw any of the ringleaders going down that fast. Jimmy is scary. Anyways, I enjoyed the story so far, so I do hope you'll continue soon.

P.S. there seems to be a problem at one point: the words are stuck together in one of the thoughts "bubbles". Just figured I'll let you know.
Jackyl 2000 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Wow, the flashback was powerful. Killing Lisa like that was mean, especially for Vince. No wonder he's so eager to fight those bandits.

I generally liked this chapter and I see that while this tale progresses a bit slower, the impact is that much greater. Good job on building up.

Off to the next!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hehe, Fallout much? :D

But I meant that in a good way; this tale seems intriguing, more of a sci-fi feel then others (with the exception of Far Out). I like how you managed this one, it seems more mature then your earlier works, like Dragonblood or Forgotten Sands.

It's hard to say more of it at this point, but it's intriguing to say the least.
Frankie chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Hmm... seems it's the FictionPress that's screwed up, coz I noted the same joined-thoughts as earlier in Far Out here x_x

But that aside the chapter rocked. I liked the battle and I too am curious as to how Santo is involved.

Hope you'll update soon!
Frankie chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Wow... now there's a traumatic story... I must say that the moment Vince saw his sister die was really moving (kinda like when Milia saw Rogwood be resurrected in Final Magic)... man, I'm impressed.

And it seems we're nearing the final showdown. I wonder how Jessie's gonna lead the two to the hideout. One way to find out, I guess.
Frankie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Fallout anyone? :D But I mean that in a good sense. I actually like this portrait of the post-apocaliptic world, despite its obvious inspiration. Both brothers seem like intriguing characters and Jessie herself seems cool too (not to mention a tad slutty, judging from her outfit :D).

I can't wait to hear the story behind the two.
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 3 . 11/4/2011