Reviews for Lost, and Unable to be Found
EndlessDark66 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
You are one of the very few writers on FP where I can read every single word, without getting bored. I tend to skip paragraphs and sentences when I read other FP stories, but with yours I take my time. Your style of writing is absolutely amazing! You have such a nice flow. It brings the reader in. I can picture everything in my head so clearly.

You have not been on FP since 2009. It is almost 2013. I do hope that, if you aren't writing here, you are still writing somewhere, even if it is just for yourself in your spare time. You could do so well as a writer. You should consider publishing a full book, preferably "Seeing Through Tears" ... Speaking of which, you never finished that story. I really wanted to know the ending, but I suppose if you are done with it then you are done with it. I just hope one day you return to it, so we fans can discover what happens in the end.

Anyway, all your stories are wonderful to read. This piece, I can relate to it. Dementia seems to be a common thing with the elderly. It is sad. I had a neighbor who had it and he too forgot how to get home one time. It is so sad, but I guess it is unavoidable at times. It's too bad they don't have a cure for it.
sheeprocksocks chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
that was beautiful.

and made me cry,

hiya chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
woot woot! you're back! it's great to see you back on fp :) i love the story; may you write many many more