Reviews for Secrets Hidden in Silence EDITED REPOST
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 65 . 9/17/2011
I really really liked this story. It held my attention through out the whole story, the characters and their problems the growth Dimitri has as a person. I couldn't help but cry at some parts as well as laugh. It was amazing, I found this story just yesterday and I couldn't stop reading, anyway. this was a great story and I'm glad that I read it. :)
Isidris Gry chapter 65 . 8/15/2011
I'm so happy to see you've reposted your story! I'm a fan from when you first posted it, so long ago. I would've read the repost sooner, but I changed my email and forgot to get author alert again! Anyway, I spent the last two days just eating it up! It's so nostalgic, like catching up with an old friend and your story is just as good as I remember it. But! I really do miss the sexy bits! Is there any way you could put them back in? Oh, please please, pretty please with a cherry on top? :)
TinaLouise chapter 65 . 7/4/2011
I enjoyed this story, but one thing really bothered me about this chapter. Dimitri said he did not want to go on anti-depressants because he didn't want a "crutch". Anti-depressants are not a crutch and should never be thought of that way. Those of us who truly suffer from depression and anxiety have a chemical imbalance in our brains. ADs let us live a functional life. Without ADs I have difficulties finding the motivation to even get out of bed some mornings and nothing can lift dark thoughts from my mind. Like many others, I will be on meds for the rest of my life and, in no way, are they a 'crutch' that helps me avoid dealing with things in my life. In fact, they've helped me deal with things better.

That being said, I can see Dimitri's point of view. I just hope that you, and the other readers of this wonderful story don't agree with him.
saladbowl91 chapter 27 . 5/22/2011
I have been dying 2 tell you dat i m in luv wit Beau, i cant take him out of my mind. Thankyou 4 making such an awesome character. needless 2 say u r an amazing writer!
jayanx chapter 65 . 4/25/2011
A heart achingly beautiful tribute to the power of life and love in the face of pain, sorrow, and death. This was truly an amazing story populated with characters of depth and complexity. Reading this has been a wonderful journey, thank you so much.
methosdeb chapter 65 . 3/26/2011
I loved this story I could not stop reading it once I started .I just could not believe that one person could go thru all of that and remain human .He was so broken I just didn't think anyone could touch him and then Beau just would not leave him alone and brought him back .Then Dimitri seemed to bring Beau back from his pain with Mat,so in the end they saved each other.
A-Crimson-Memory chapter 65 . 2/26/2011
Oh my god! I am lost for words at this story. It was well-written and the imagery wad great! You instantly pulled me into the story and each chapter made me crave more of the next. I read for 9 hours straight yesterday in desperate hope to discover what was in the next chapter. The ending did make me shed tears. It was so beautiful so loving so sweet, I felt as if I was standing two feet away from each character. Such a great story and thank you kindly for writing it.
Down To Pluto chapter 26 . 2/7/2011
Hey I love this story with a burning passion! There's one thing I need to point out about signing. There are no genders in signing, it's always very general. So I mean you can still say that he's saying "she" or "he" but other people wouldn't know what gender specifically he was talking about without a little context. The reason I brought this up is because Dimitri said "'Beth gave her to me this morning." and beau replied with something like, "oh it's a she?" he wouldn't have been able to figure that out because there is no context... You get what I'm saying? Haha so... To end this long review about something simple, I love this story and really that's the only thing that stuck out at me as strange. :)
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I've read the first few chapters to see what its like but i've decided not to read on because even though i can see that this will probably be quite an emotional, moving story, and from what ive read so far it doesnt seem like you are a bad writer, but i dont like the style of writing you chose to employ, when the main character always speaking to the reader. Also im not fond of the highschool streotype stories, because so far in this it seems as if you've mentioned stereotypes and how shocked you are thats he's breaking them in every paragraph, its over the top and i think a little unrealistic because most schools arent actually like that.
Bunneh x3 chapter 66 . 6/2/2010
Shut up...

Just shut up, that was a-fucking-mazing...

Hush.

It was pretty much pure bliss reading this. I loved absolutely every second. I would go to bed reading it, fall asleep reading it and wake up and start reading once more. I just honestly adored this story with all my heart. I fell in love with a lot of the characters and Dimitri is just so lovely, really. Loll. I know I'm just rambling, it's just have so much to say and my mind can't form coherent, reasonable sentences so I'm left just telling you how great everything was. I wanted to know more aboutthe other characters and their lives, is really my only problem. Well, that and the fact that the story has ended in general. Loll.

I don't know what else to say... If you ever feel bored and want to write a Alex and Laura story then you'll know that somewhere out there I'll be screaming with happiness. Or any type of continuance would be great, thankss.

Oh, and thank you so much for writing this and sharing it. :D
chair-chan chapter 65 . 5/24/2010
Wow, I love this story. It is so sad, and yet so hopeful and beautiful. Your characters are all very real, very three-dimensional. You make crazy circumstances seem realistic, with all the obstacles and triumphs of real life. I wish you would write more about Beau and Dimitri! Rock on. XD
lostrealmsdreams chapter 64 . 5/10/2010
Really good story! I can't believe it didn't go up for publishing...they're loss. Keep up the great work! -
Dark Lynnette chapter 65 . 5/5/2010
Cool story. Not too dark, but not fluffy either. I like how you dealt with Dimitri's inner turmoil and how it was constantly shifting. Nice characters and great relationship development. They seemed mature for their age, but it was believable because of their experiences. Thanks for sharing.
Donna chapter 65 . 5/3/2010
I just finished this story and I have to tell you, it was the most dynamic story I have read in a long time. Honestly, I couldn't stop reading this. It was filled with so much emotion and suspense that I just couldn't wait to get to the next chapter.

All I can say is..."Wow."
thecowonthebox chapter 66 . 5/2/2010
Amazing story ! Very hard sometimes but so well written...

Thanks.