Reviews for Stumble
Juliet Scar chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Idly is a word? What does id- mean then? Cuz the word b4 -ly is usually an adjective. Like slowly gruesomely painfully gorgeously...
Juliet Scar chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Stuttering over the simplest things means you're in love! Or that you are so utterly disgusted that your throat burns with metallic HATRED.
Juliet Scar chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
When I read this, I thought you were going to give Daniel a bachelor party too and I imagined him getting drunk and showing his super animate crazy goofy fun hilarious side.
Juliet Scar chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Some authors are too complex when picking character names. Here I am like "You. BOB. Him. STANLEY. Her. LISA. And the rest of y'all are Christys, Samathas, Katys, Laurens, Jessicas, Brians, and Jacks."
Juliet Scar chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Ever seen Revolution on NBC? It's an AWESOME show! You're fabulous.
Juliet Scar chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Yo chapie titles don't make sense to me. You're fabulous.
Juliet Scar chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
The biggest lie. Mom: "It'll be only a couple minutes." -_- FIVE HOURS LATER -_-
Juliet Scar chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
YOU'RE FREAKIN' FABULOUS.
Juliet Scar chapter 33 . 11/28/2013
Hmmm I'm gonna have to take a look at those books of yours. Maybe I'll buy one :)
Juliet Scar chapter 32 . 11/28/2013
I'm sorry. I have OCD and the fact that you are sooo close to 1000 reviews... I must finish it. I must! Also, because you deserve to be in the 1000 Romance Community!
Juliet Scar chapter 31 . 11/28/2013
He just shows up in her locked up house when she's all alone... ahahahahaa LOL XD I wuv you Danny boooyyy!
Juliet Scar chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE US DANIEL! GET COH BUTT BACK HERE OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES! I'M COUNTING! I'M COUNTING! TEN! NINE! EIGHT! Seven! Six! Five! Fo-four! Three... two. point. five... oh forget it :[
Juliet Scar chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
Gemma in survival mode is so different than most. The majority would be all "[beat drops] put cou jaw on the ground, ya on the grou-grou-grou-grou-ground" but she be smashin' dem cars. It's pretty cool and reminded me a ton of the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth! Comparable. Yes quite comparable.
Juliet Scar chapter 28 . 11/28/2013
WOAH THERE. HARVEY?! *gasp* Who woulda ever thought? HOOOWW do you come up with this stuff? Just along the way or do you think out the whole story, like, with an outline or something?
Juliet Scar chapter 27 . 11/28/2013