Reviews for Stumble
Juliet Scar chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
#970 OoooOoooOOOOOooOoOooooo even numbers with zero in them are nicccce. Smirks. Smirks. Smexy Smirks. Ayyyyeeee, Finnick from The Hunger Games has a nice solid smirk too!
Juliet Scar chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
#969 Daniel reminds me of my Chem partner. His eyes are strikingly blue as well! And it wasn't solid, they had definite specks of darks n lights. Dirty blonde hair too. Oh soda dang dreammmmmy. I could fall into those eyes. But I won't, because I don't think he'd be very pleased if I soared across the lab station into his face.
Juliet Scar chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Gems. What a nickname. Do you know what my nickname was? Bird. Because I would run moving my arms and legs in opposite circular movements. And when I felt overly happy, I moved my arms around in a way that resembled flapping. My best friend was bird poop. #668
Juliet Scar chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Lucky #967 mmmmmmmmmmmmm... cake testing sounds good right about now :P
Juliet Scar chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Lucky #966 all multiples of 3. I have a lot of happy moments that belong in post cards, I'm sure. I seriously need to hired strangers to capture my alive moments. That'd be nice. I would make a collage of dem pictures of me being FREAKIN FABULOUS.
Juliet Scar chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Lucky #965! The cake. I imagine cake. JUST b/c of this story, I'm going to go to a few bakeries tomorrow that I've always seen but never gone to- YESSSS :D))) I will take that double chin with sweet cream please.
Juliet Scar chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
She's like meee, sorta. I like the color yellow b/c if I were to describe my perfect happy day with a color, it'd be yellow! I've never thought about a favorite flower though... huh. Maybe it's sunflowers. I dunno, I feel like flowers should feel delicate though. Also, the wide brown fuzziness in the middle kinda makes me feel like sumthin's hiding in it. Like a bug [shivers] :/ Lucky #964
Juliet Scar chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
great synonym: appreciable. APPRECIABLE! Appreciable! APPRECIABLE! review #963
Juliet Scar chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
whaaaaaleee folks (aka future readers), this is a great story. Y'all be missin' out if y'all don't read it ;) So good that I am personally taking my time and efforts to get this story to 990 reviews by writing a review to each n every chapter :D And it's not just that I'm on holiday break and bored as a pile o rocks. You guys should complete the final stretch to 1000! So, this story can get onto the 1000 Reviews Romance Community! I like the number 1000. Do I have OCD? Nahhhh :3
Juliet Scar chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting... you have a bigger fanbase than I thought. Referencing the previous review, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY GETTING TOO GOOD FOR US XD review #961
Juliet Scar chapter 32 . 11/27/2013
so... you published a book... that's... WOWSOME POSSUM! Any more than that and I might start to think you're too good for us ;)
Juliet Scar chapter 31 . 11/27/2013
ummm... sooo,... uhhh... I just realized that reviews weren't counted in 60's like time is... so I thought that since you were at 956 reviews, you only needed 4 more to reached 1000. Oh goodness... WHAT KIND OF MAJOR BRAIN FART WAS THAAATTT? I knew I had some pretty bad ones - like asking my priest what religion he was :/ - but mixing up time #'s and normal counting #'s? I've been dealing with those, literally, my whole life. MY WHOLE LIFE. Goodness, Chemistry is screwing with my regular brain function. Judge, I demand to be excused from the class for reason of INSANITY. I am pretty sure I will not be able to get you to 1001... I'll trrryyy cuz I would feel quite accomplished.
Juliet Scar chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
gooooood jobb I sing jokingly, but that ain't no joke my homeslice. True true. review #958, if I am correct but I refreshed the page and it's still the same... maybe it takes a bit to process...?
Juliet Scar chapter 29 . 11/27/2013
hey, so this is such an amazing story, I HAVE MADE IT MY GOAL TO GET YOU TO 1001 REVIEWS! I promise :) Thank you for writing this! It was thoroughly entertaining and *cough* be teachin' me a bit 'bout dat life *cough* ehem. Here's to review #957 !
Guest chapter 31 . 9/22/2013