Reviews for Secrets
melanie27 chapter 32 . 6/6/2010
Nice ending! I knew she was sick, I just had no idea it was cancer! Awesome foreshadowing!

Of course, you already wrote in one of your author's notes that you have to clean up your chapters. They're actually pretty well written, it's just a few spelling and grammar errors and dialogue issues that need to be fixed. But great story nonetheless!
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 32 . 12/6/2009
*sniffles*

This was so...amazing, unexpected, and awesome.

I loved this story to pieces and I'm almost sad to see it end, but I guess all good things have to end somtime.

*applauds* Bravo!

I will look forward to reading more of your work, I hope you come up with somthing just as good, if not better.

Never give up writting!

:D

LOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONS
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 31 . 11/30/2009
Ohmygosh!

This was so intence!

I can't wait untill you update again!

I'm going to be going crazy untill I know what is wrong with Gabby!

Please update soon!

:D
Aliana L chapter 27 . 11/29/2009
Realy good! Keeps getting better...But I wonder if Avery and Jacob will want to go to the hospital?
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 30 . 11/28/2009
WOT! you updated, this made my day :D

HAha best line, I think in the whole story so far: "Guys. They are so useless."

hahahahahahaha. I seriously read that line like 3 times and laughed histaricly. Even though, I'm pretty sure that it wasn't supposed to be that funny, I found it hilarious.

I sure hope Aiden only sees Hazle as a friend still.

Loved this chapter!

UPDATE SON!
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 29 . 11/10/2009
Aw. Poor Brittany!

Very good chapter :)

Can't wait to read more.
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 28 . 11/8/2009
YAY YOU UPDATED!

This chapter was so cute, I loved it!

It's about time those two got together! lol.
Hannicki chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
Omg so dramatic!

LOL this is an amazing story

and if you remember to start a new paragraph every time a new person speeks,

it would be totally awesome!

I don't think Gabby is cheating with Nate because why would she need medication for that?

I KNEW Andrew was the father!

Haha goody two shoes Andrew *gasp*

LOL update soon!

Micki
xXMusicOfTheMoonAndStarsXx chapter 25 . 11/1/2009
I have returned :)

So sorry for not reviewing in like forever

Been soo busy. Deff liked this chapter.

I think the babydaddy is Anothney?

Maybe. I'm not sure maybe more background. And no haha.

-MOTMAS
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 27 . 10/27/2009
I think that you should finish it and then edit it. I promise to read the edited version as well. But I wanna know what happens.
Pricilla chapter 27 . 10/27/2009
finish the story first! it was really good!
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 26 . 10/26/2009
DO gabby and nate actually have a secret relashinship, or did everyone just jump to conclusions and there's gona be a twist? haha.

People are most likley going to begin finding out that anthony is the father of that baby, that's not gonna be good for his rep.

I think that it's good that hazle finally found somone but highschool relashinship most likley don't last forever.

haha i answered all your question things :D

good story!

I continue to follow this one, it keeps me wanting more :D
Stefany Sungold chapter 25 . 10/20/2009
ah-mazing as always! the story just tickles me pink! anyways its really good and im enjoying all of it and duh! Anthony is the father! lol kep up the excellent writing!
pachanga chapter 24 . 10/14/2009
i cant believe i read this whole story. it was kinda suckish and poorly worded. i have to say its a shame though because the story line is great. it should just be a bit more developed. and its kind of outrageous that a really big event happens in each chapter. you have too many main characters! your confusing me half of the time and i had no idea what was going on during the camping trip. you should stick to maybe 6 Main characters and then have a few regulars. dont get me wrong i actually did like your story and dont take this as a negative i was just voicing my opinion!
kangawu12 chapter 24 . 10/14/2009
o liked the clifhanger trick!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »