Reviews for It's not all Mary Poppins
ramblingrobin chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really like this story! I like Leland and his roommate. I am going to read the next chapter right now. Really great start.
Pretentious city chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This story is so sweet, I hope it continues at some point
otpgirl-juliette chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Gah! This is so good, but it hasn't been updated in years. I guess I'll never know what happens. TT
pgbetwixt chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
It's been over 3 years from the last time you updated, but I hope you pick this up where you left off. It's a very nice read and I'm dying to see them hook up :)
thatgiraffegirl chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I think this story has such great characters and funny situations while building up a nice and steamy romance :). Please update soon!
firefox vixen chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Very good!

Very funny too!:D
Le Meerkat chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
a bit slow on the relationship but i guess it's still the intro

On a editty note. you might want to do a spellcheck. there was a dominc somewhere
oh and maybe just Elise sat at the table rather than Elise was sat at the table
still lovin.
Le Meerkat chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
interesting... very interesting. I really like the simple writing style of just plot after plot with only the bare minimum of description actually needed for me to picture the setting and everything. looking forward to the rest of the series :D
spcecse7 chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
omg *begs* please please please come back to this story. I want to know what happens next. I have so many different scenarios that could possibly happen and im dying to know if any of them will. ( i kinda like to guess what happens in the story to see if i can figure it out...weird i know but all wells) soooooooooooooooooo plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllease finish it.
incrediblectopus chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Um... It's been more than two weeks.
Preposterous chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Nooooo there's no next chapter. The "tbc" thing is falssssssse. I'm very sad. Another great story unfinished.
Preposterous chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Awwe. I got a sweet tooth just from reading that chapter. But seriously, I hope spmeone makes a move soon.
Preposterous chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Twelve hours of telletubbies. My eyes eould have burned from enduring such torture crammed into one week. Good chapter though. Looks like Dominic like likes soneone. :)
Preposterous chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Leland is so cute. I hope there's action soon.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wow, first chapter and I'm already hooked enough to review. I notice you haven't updated in a while and I'm hoping that's because the story's complete and not because it's on hiatus. Anyway, great start!
493 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »