Reviews for It's not all Mary Poppins
GrangerDanger333 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
AWW! This is so good so far! And I can just imagine Dominic having to practically beg Leland to take the job by lifting Elise onto his lap and both of them making puppy dog eyes at him! AWWWWWWW! D
supergiant chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Aww this was really cute! I really enjoyed reading this! Great job
nba chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OMG please don't let it be another deep abyss I fell into. author if you have a conscious please give me some closure.
Shamalan Grey chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
I do believe it's been quite a bit longer than two weeks since you last updated. I hope you eventually decide to continue with it.

-Shama
you know them trees chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
I love this story! Elise is so cute :) and I'd really like to see Leland and Dominic get together! Please don't leave it
Jarta chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
to all those dropping to review why this hasn't been updated since 2010, it's because it's apparently a plagiarism of two fanfics: Something Better by lovelypoet LJ and Not Quiet Mary Poppins by claire-debonair LJ.
Thank you.
Annoyed chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
So what the hell happened? Such an awesome story idea, and you bloody leave it? I'm getting abandonment issues because of unfinished, abandoned stories. Serious-fucking-ly.
Gopeach chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Omg nooo where's the next chapter? *frantically looks for next button* ah well, I adore this story and the characters and I can't wait for some delicious Dominic/Leland smut! but if this story is discontinued than it's a shame...;_;
Clazziquai Project chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Wonderful story! I love the relationship between all your characters! I can't wait for the next chapter.
centipedemanifest chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this wonderful story, it's amazing and I want to keep reading so UPDATE!
Lewyllie chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Oooaaah, a shame you didn't finish it! Ö Well written, the three main characters are very well portrayed.
You're really good, i'm surprised you haven't posted any other stories. But let's stop the whining: I enjoyed this very much! :D
TheReader chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
So does this mean your discontinuing this story? At the end ot the chapter it says "See you in two weeks." ...When its been two years. ._. I know us humans have A life of our own but ill truely be sad if your not going to continue such an awesome and well put together story! But in the end, I am just an anomoyus reviewer...and this may not even reach you! Oh well, one can only hope and wish(:
pterodactylion chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Two weeks my ass
Its been two years
binnyboo chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Remember when you said, 2 weeks? Haha. I'm upset. This story was going so good.
Driftingtide21 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Really love this story. The interaction between Leland and Elise is really sweet. I really hope you plan to continue this story in the future.
476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »