Reviews for It's not all Mary Poppins
Teberz chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
ahh! *clapping hands and jumping up and down* i love this fanfic. its so CUTE. I knew I was going to enjoy this from the start and it's been a delight to read so far. I enjoy the dynamic among the family and I can really clearly see how you're working on the relationship between Leland and Dominic. I think it's very subtle but well done - sometimes people try too hard - but I really think you've nailed setting the foundation for their relationship very well.

I also really like your command of dialogue - I think it's one of the harder parts of writing but the characters really come out with your writing and dialogue! I'm very impressed with the characters and how you've set it up, I can't wait to see what else you have in store!

Thanks so much for a great read so far. :)
sarehgol3 chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
Please come and countinue this story.
Its soooooo goooood.
zeljko chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I really like this beginibg of a story... It is nicelly written... I would like to see how it continues...
ramblingrobin chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
No more? *whine*
ramblingrobin chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Oh noes! Dominic, you screwed up! Everyone has to be nice to Leland, what would Elise say? Still enjoying the story btw
ramblingrobin chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
This chapter made me squee. I love it.
ramblingrobin chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Awww this chapter was sweet. I love the interaction between Leland and Nathan. They're a hoot. Elise is quite adorable as well. Time for the next chapter!
ramblingrobin chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Still loving the story, and Dominic sounds dreamy. I love Leland's personality. On to the next chapter!
ramblingrobin chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really like this story! I like Leland and his roommate. I am going to read the next chapter right now. Really great start.
Idec chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This story is so sweet, I hope it continues at some point
otpgirl-juliette chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Gah! This is so good, but it hasn't been updated in years. I guess I'll never know what happens. TT
pgbetwixt chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
It's been over 3 years from the last time you updated, but I hope you pick this up where you left off. It's a very nice read and I'm dying to see them hook up :)
thatgiraffegirl chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I think this story has such great characters and funny situations while building up a nice and steamy romance :). Please update soon!
firefox vixen chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Very good!

Very funny too!:D
Le Meerkat chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
a bit slow on the relationship but i guess it's still the intro

On a editty note. you might want to do a spellcheck. there was a dominc somewhere
oh and maybe just Elise sat at the table rather than Elise was sat at the table
still lovin.