Reviews for It's not all Mary Poppins
sarehgol3 chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
Please come and countinue this story.
Its soooooo goooood.
zeljko chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I really like this beginibg of a story... It is nicelly written... I would like to see how it continues...
ramblingrobin chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
No more? *whine*
ramblingrobin chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Oh noes! Dominic, you screwed up! Everyone has to be nice to Leland, what would Elise say? Still enjoying the story btw
ramblingrobin chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
This chapter made me squee. I love it.
ramblingrobin chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Awww this chapter was sweet. I love the interaction between Leland and Nathan. They're a hoot. Elise is quite adorable as well. Time for the next chapter!
ramblingrobin chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Still loving the story, and Dominic sounds dreamy. I love Leland's personality. On to the next chapter!
ramblingrobin chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really like this story! I like Leland and his roommate. I am going to read the next chapter right now. Really great start.
Idec chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This story is so sweet, I hope it continues at some point
otpgirl-juliette chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Gah! This is so good, but it hasn't been updated in years. I guess I'll never know what happens. TT
pgbetwixt chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
It's been over 3 years from the last time you updated, but I hope you pick this up where you left off. It's a very nice read and I'm dying to see them hook up :)
thatgiraffegirl chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
I think this story has such great characters and funny situations while building up a nice and steamy romance :). Please update soon!
firefox vixen chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Very good!

Very funny too!:D
Le Meerkat chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
a bit slow on the relationship but i guess it's still the intro

On a editty note. you might want to do a spellcheck. there was a dominc somewhere
oh and maybe just Elise sat at the table rather than Elise was sat at the table
still lovin.
Le Meerkat chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
interesting... very interesting. I really like the simple writing style of just plot after plot with only the bare minimum of description actually needed for me to picture the setting and everything. looking forward to the rest of the series :D
500 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »