Reviews for How To Get Famous on YouTube
Let me tell you a story chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Amazing, Well written, and most of all disturbing (in a good horror movie way). Very original too.
Beyond Birthday Forever chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
...Dark, evil, and pretty damn good. I hope to see more of them later.
EBSmith chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
So good, it's just the kind of story I really like aswell. I love that it's a female killer, and the girl on girl thing I find quite interesting too, it adds power to the character because she has turned against her fellow woman whnich suggests that she really is as sadistic as they get.

It's really well written too, very descriptive but not too over the top. It's also topical, what with the popularity of youtube.

I love it.
KyubinoKitsune chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Your plot was so original that it blew me away. I like that this was written in a contemporary context. In fact, it was done so well that I googled "little miss dies" just to make sure it wasn't real.

Writing it in first person also helped the believability of it all although it would have helped to distinguish the dialog with quotation marks.

Your grasp of the genre is really good and I must commend you on a job well done with this one. *thumbs up!* _
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
At first you got me wondering if that video really was on YouTube. Nice job, next time use "quotations" when the characters talk.