Reviews for Dogs and Aliens
bob chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
i...love it. it's...beautiful. thank you.
LeepingLy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hey.

Right, so this is the first story I've added to my favorites list. Ever. And it's all because I felt it was that good. Most stories are just there and some of them have quirky protagonists, but lately that's become entirely too cliche and boring.

This story was like a "wow.." thing for me. It was really good. And i can't even tell you why because i don't even know why.

-Ly.
Nellen chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I made an account because this thing was just so freaking amazing that I had to review on it.

The overall idea of it based on a mean joke by Caden is genius! And Caden himself is pure genius. He's a very strong character and Gigi is the perfect compliment to his biting remarks and indifference. Both characters are simply lovely.

And I love how Nellie is Caden's voice of reason... kind of. (By the way, whappened to Andrew? He, like, disappeared off the face of the planet.)

The whole buildup was epic. Like, how you portrayed their relationship and the fights and kindofcute parts just fit the story.

I also love the whole feel of the story! Like, it's not mushy or anything like that. It's more cold and kind of darkish because of Caden's mind yet it has that light feeling to it still. It's inexplainable! And at the end, you're just left with that light feeling and I hear "She's Got You High" by Mumm-Ra sounding in my head!

I'm sorry for this long ass review, but your story was just that amazing.

I can't wait to read more from you! Or actually read more of your past stories.
Fading.Ink chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was amazing, because it was different!

I mean fuck, all romance stories are the same.

But, yours felt real, when you described the awkward flaws

of the characters. Who were actually relatable. And the dreamy effect it had.

I really enjoyed it! Good job!
itsames chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Absolutely too sweet for words.

Aliens are always the ones to bring those together.

Wonderfully written.
swellhats chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I'm in love with your writing style.

I'm also in love with this story :D.
izzy's lost in wonderland chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
oh, this is brilliant. I wish it wasn't a one-shot, please continue! It is very well-written, too. :)
concretion.of.sugar chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
You really are an amazing writer. That was incredibly well done and I loved it. Beacuse the two of them are very sweet together.
Sherlockian94 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Bitch. I am in fucking awe becuase that was so awe-mazing. wish it wasnt a oneshot
24 | « Prev Page 1 2