Reviews for Writing Journal
Ryane Silvernow chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Yes, another fantabulous review! I just want to say that this entry was pretty good, and God forbid that you just know this stuff. I hope you use notes or something, because just retaining that info kind of scares me. I was excited to hear the idea for this Writing Journal, and luckily it's exceeding what I thought it'd be.

To answer your question: I've had my fair share of regrets..a crap-load at that. And I used to think that if I got the chance to fix them, I'd jump that chance in a snap. But now I think that I wouldn't change it. Because mistakes kind of make up who you are, even though it will never be perfect. We all do something to regret, but regrets make your personal makeup.

~Dono
Ryane Silvernow chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Here's the fantabulous-first-promised-review from me. Feel special...

Anyways, I liked this. It was kind of short to the point, but a good point and path, at that. Your writing kind of amazes me, because I've met 18 year olds who can't structure sentences like that. Brava! And, I just could help but smile at the whole 'I stole this from Don Silvernow'. It's kind of odd that I feel..honoured for that, I guess. To answer your question, I'm not really affected by tunnel vision. I don't have just one path I want to take, and I like it that way..so yeah. I'm off to entry 2!

~Dono