Reviews for Can't Let Anyone In
Chrissy r chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
This is the sweetest thing I have ever read..I am crying because of it. I just hope I will meet someone like that one day, and fall deeply in love. :( Thanks for writing.
rougette chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
This is really, really good. I read straight through all eight chapters without a stop (: I really like how you developed Cole's character. He's not a cliche bad boy like the ones I've seen so many times before. He has a story behind his actions and he seems to be concerned with school. Nadine is the girl we all wish to be - pretty, smart, sensitive and the one the hot guy falls in love with. But the good thing is that he falls in love with her for a reason, because she takes the time to get to know him when no one else does. I really love this story and I hope you continue it (: I have to admit that I was at times distracted by grammatical mistakes, but they could be EASILY fixed. Honestly, nothing to worry about. If you did want to work out the kinks, I'd be more than happy to read over the chapters and do some editing! Of course I don't want to push myself on you but I almost feel an endearment to this story and would be ecstatic to help clean it up so that people can really focus on the meaning of the story.

I can't wait to find out what happens with Nadine and Cole next. Please update soon? (:
Ilovetoloveanotherday chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
aw. cute
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
coles filled with so many mixed signals it could give a girl whiplash XD cant wait for more please update soon
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
lovers it cant wait for more!
Happilyeverafter18 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
This is really good so far. It's interesting cuz its ot revealing too much too early. I can't wait to see more updates. Keep writing! Coulda maybe have Cole have 1 friend like out-of-school of something? Otheriwse, really good. Loved the writing class idea, hope to see it develop.
VampireAcademyDB chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
AWESOME plot! I
SolemnlySwear chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Heyy, this is pretty good so far. (:

Hope to read more soon! :D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 9/21/2009