Reviews for The Butterfly
seredemia chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hehe. It seems were having a little review war going on between us now

I really really loved how you called the butterfly a winged tiger! That was really clever, cos they do look like wigned tigers, dont they? Well, it depends on their patterned wings.

I think you described the butterfly's beauty perfectly. They are pretty creatures... Very beautiful description. I think that's what is so good about this piece. Your descriptions. :)
DarkRose1221 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
:D I told you I was interested! I love you poems so far ( have only read 3) The Butterfly and The Rose made me very sad :( but The Tiger was wicked sweet! I'm off to read more of your stuff! tahtah!
8DaysTillSunday chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This one was great too.

And the comparison between a tiger and a butterfly, the only difference being wings, was very clever. Not much else to say except that this was amazing, and I loved the imagery.

Drac
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very clever, I like how you did it froma bettles point of view, very classy.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Poor beetle :(

Great poem, though. I really liked that you chose to use long lines in this poem. The long lines laid so flat and short that they helped me form a visual of a small insect being far below, close to the ground. Nicely done.
Frayling0 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
One of the most original poems I've read considering the whole bug viewpoint thing. Some beautiful imagery and a nice, poignant last line. Great work :D Luke
lymli chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
the ending's sad, the imagery's beautiful and peaceful, I can imagine a place like paradise.
scripted chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This is odd...I never thought I'd feel so much heartbreak for a beetle before xP

Well, that only shows compliment to the writer :P And man do you deserve the compliment...

You're too good at poems!

Description is beautifully done, and the emotion behind it is so good...

Such a sad end T.T