Reviews for Losing Myself in You
3rd Bookworm chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Is it me or are you quoting beauty and the beast you did that in another one of your storie as well
3rd Bookworm chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Okay, just one thing apart from the fact this story is awesome. Wrong use of Narssistic. Well it's wrong rather it's a stretch it could but really narssistic tends to be a psycological term most the time for murders as far as I can tell.
The Quotidian Life chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
I fell in love with this story and with Bridgette and Logan too. I was so well scripted and written that its hard not to. I love how you played out the couple kindling their love for one another in the snow fields and the library too.
OrangeKiss chapter 31 . 6/19/2012
This story is breathtakingly sweet.
stargiggles chapter 31 . 6/12/2012
Outstanding story! Loved reading it :)
Moshee chapter 32 . 6/9/2012
Congrats!
mylittleprincess chapter 31 . 6/8/2012
i love it,amazing!
LehCarXRachel chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
HOT CHAPTER!

This is a really nice story & i like it so far :)

It seems to go a little fast but it is okay, i still like it.

Thanks for posting your wonderful writing :)
carleyshake chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love Super natural stories!

dexx36 chapter 31 . 5/8/2012
I really loved this story. I was so glad that Logan and Bridgette ended up together despite the odds. I would love to see another sequel that goes further into their lives and maybe ends with Julianne and Clive getting together.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 31 . 4/22/2012
this was such a great story :))) i meant to review for the chapter where logan and bridgette were in the library and you know. but i forgot so... "i love the chemistry they have" :DD
Rosedreamer101 chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
hottest mad sex ever. LOL
Rosedreamer101 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
it rung a bell when bridgette said she wanted to starve than eat with logan...but now i'm pretty sure this is loosely based off beauty and the beast because of the whole wolf - her healing him thing.
SincerelyBella chapter 11 . 2/1/2012