Reviews for Losing Myself in You
Btwn-the-lines chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Moral of story : trust no bitch
Guest chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
I think that's stupid. Doesn't she realize that if she could change that Clive too could eventually change his opinion. She just lost a friend, and its all her fault. Some friends might be judgmental, but it also seemed like Clive just wanted what's best for her, and in someone else's view, it could very well seem that her judgement was clouded with her sudden decision. She's too narrow minded and doesn't recognize a friend.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/21/2013
Ha! That sounded distinctly like Scar in the Lion King when she told Julianne to run. Cool story.
selenafan621 chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Lol, it sounds like the movie of Beauty and the Beast! xD
mad4life chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
But isn't she hungry? LOL
F.H.W chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Hey I just realised Bridgette's refusal to eat and Logan's 'then you will starve' reply is similar to that of the Beauty and the Beast movie?:)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Sassy
3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Really excellent.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/25/2012
This was so beautiful . I really admire your work . ((: keep on writing . You're brilliant .
Btw: your other stories are bloody brilliant too :D
Luce17 chapter 32 . 8/25/2012
Amazing! :)
Guest chapter 31 . 7/28/2012
The story was good, specially in the beginning because of the intense feelings and the detailed descriptions. However, at the end the story seemed rushed and it wasn't as strongly captivating, which resulted to be a bit hard to be in depth with the story-line. But you still got me hooked and finish it, so I would say it was a good story but with a few minor adjustment, more elaboration and slower pace, it would be a brilliant. :)
Tammy Rae chapter 32 . 7/25/2012
The book was good. It had a very strong beginning but I feel like you rushed the ending a bit. It might be good to split the book into two so that you can fully develop the story.

Also there were parts where it felt too much like Beauty and the Beast. Specifically when he says, "If you won't eat with me, then you won't eat at all. You can starve for all I care." That is straight out of the movie. You might want to rewrite this so that it is less plagiarism and more your story.

Pretty good book but still needs some tweaks to be great.
bout2writesomething chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Getting great
3rd Bookworm chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
Okay I'm about to say something completely nerdy and slightly irrelivant.

If his body tempreture is higher he would feel colder not hotter hence vampire who are supposed to have a low body tempreture(if the exsisted which they dont) are always warm because there normal temreture is so cold that everything is warm to them.

I for instance have a body tempreture above average, its the 25th of June only 4 day after the summer solctise and I'm surled up under a duvet shivering.

Love your story.
3rd Bookworm chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Is it me or are you quoting beauty and the beast you did that in another one of your storie as well
1,341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »