Reviews for You Mean The World To Me
Danielle Thamasa chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Hmm...I enjoyed getting the flashback to the "beginning" of their relationship. It was rather nice.

I'm really hoping that Preston will snap out of this...or gradually crawl out of it. Honestly there are very tiny signs that he might be improving: last chapter he watched her leave, this chapter there's his bouncing foot and then the twitch on his face as she was leaving.

I want this to end up as a happy ending and you have me waiting for more. Keep it up.

Danielle Thamasa chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
In paragraph five you wrote: "At first, she was taken aback by me behavior." I think you mean my instead of me.

In paragraph twenty-four: "Anything less wouldn’t get or Preston anywhere." I think you're missing a couple words.

I was really glad to see dialogue in this...and I did get the feeling of being inspired by "I Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much" from Repo: the Genetic Opera. I couldn't get the song out of my head as I read the chapter.

Danielle Thamasa chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
This is really sad. I feel for these two characters already and we're still at the very beginning of the story. It's nice to see Sophia so dedicated to her relationship with Preston, even with everything that has happened.

I think I would like to see some more dialogue but I'm sure that will be coming soon enough (hopefully). You're doing really well with this and I'm glad you finally got something up on fictionpress.

Awaiting the next chapter,

Danielle Thamasa chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Oh my gosh...I was not expecting that ending. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next chapter.

While the beginning was a lot of tell and practically no show, it suited this. I thought it gave readers a good idea of Preston's past.

Update soon.