Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
DA-chen1 chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Oh... I don't want her to get her heart broken, she seems so nice!

And I really like Cain, for being such a idiot and sweet boy in one!

I like it, that they are both so close and apart in such ways too.

You protrayed a wonderful heartbreaking romance - I WANT to read the end, NOW!

I can't stand the idea, that she will be heartbroken and she will be hating his guts.. but he is actually concerned and nice! :-(

DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Really sexy.. my god! Pure sex between these two!

DA-chen1 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Yeah Nate! You f*cked it up..now do the repair!

;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Yeah, nice chapter again!

I really like the challenge between all these characters!

It seems like a big chess play.. every move changes the next! Really great!

DA-chen1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Nice chapter. The tension was unbelievable!

She neither hesitated nor did she hit him! Wow... she needed this release so much! Really sexy, by the way. :-)

I never expected Blake to be interested in Madison! But who knows?

DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Really great start.

I don't find it funny to bet about a girl's emotions...but I like the challenge between "oh so cool"boy and between her

WYMamataro chapter 37 . 2/4/2012
So when I looked at the last update date it said it was in 2010...Are you going to be updating anytime soon? I'm dying to see what's going to happen in their relationship and how it's going to work out, especially when Caine's dad will find out.
lilmissgypsy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
what happen?

before, you're constantly updating this story...
Philamena chapter 37 . 1/5/2012
You promised that you would finish this story ... unless you got hit by a bus! Please tell me you didn't get hit by a bus! Just put a wee note on letting us know your aren't dead ... then we can effectively hound you to update!
shallow is as shallow does chapter 36 . 12/26/2011
PLEASE finish this story. I have been waiting a year for an up date it seems. Your amazing.

-bree
touchekarma chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
hey, love your story.

i just wanted to let you know that someone's plagiarized your work.

same story, with only the names changed and stuff.

here's a link to that story.

s/7545198/1/The_Temper_Trap
RuKiA-sAmA chapter 37 . 12/12/2011
Awesome story, it's totally hilarious, i was reading this in math class today and i almost got in trouble for laughing out of no where. Any way it's a good story, Are you going to update it?
xxcubanangelxx chapter 37 . 11/30/2011
I am sad that this hasn't been updated :(
M chapter 37 . 11/24/2011
I just though you should know it's really fucking unfair to abandon a story after that lmao.
amanda marie grant chapter 37 . 11/6/2011
All I can say is WOW! I could not stop reading this story, and am so disappointed to see it has not been updated since 2010. I started this story last night and didn't stop until I came to the last chapter, even now I find myself wanting more Madison and Caine, could not get enough of their chemistry. I hope eventually you continue this story, you are a talented writer and this story was a complete page turner for me (usually only Jackie Collins books keep me this interested).
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »