Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
Jed Linx chapter 37 . 11/6/2011
Please continue this story? :( loveee it too much,
RememberingSunday1997 chapter 37 . 11/4/2011
I'm seriously worried about you. I just finished reading Chapter 37 and in your AN, you said that you'll update and if you didn't it's probably because something bad happened. I hope you're ok. I mean please tell us you're okay espeacially after you said about the bus thing. It has been more than a year. I hope it's just because you ran out of idea and if you did please tell us that, because it's just weird that you said that and then a year later you still haven't update it.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 37 . 10/29/2011
Hi :) it's been a year since your last update. just wanted to remind you and beg you to please update ! :) & you id say you would not stop writting this story until it's finished...so...also "i'll try and get the next chapter up soon" ...how soon is soon? real soon? because it's been a year . anyway, this story's amazing :) and that scene ;D sexxyy
Bubblegum7 chapter 37 . 10/22/2011
When o when are u going to update this is such a good

Story, please please update uve left it at such a cliffhanger lol dying to know what happens x
Bubblegum7 chapter 37 . 10/22/2011
When o when are u going to update this is such a good

Flowergirl7 chapter 37 . 10/18/2011
Oh my god it's been like a year are u gonna update I really really want an update! Yeah I sound like a three year old lol! But this is where it's getting really good u can't leave us hanging! Please update ;)
IAMMME chapter 37 . 10/12/2011
So...were you hit by a bus? what happened? i love this story. please continue!
LorriBetha chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh my lord - It's been a year! Just when we get to the juicy bit you've disappeared. Where are you?
XaimeeX chapter 37 . 9/24/2011
Where are the goods? You haven't updated since last October! Gah. I'm gonna die in this agony. UPDATE PLEASEEE! *dies*
Wanderingreader chapter 37 . 9/14/2011
Finished reading this story for two days...and all I can say is..WOW!

I love Caine. And I could not help but to love your characters here.

Hope you will comeback and finish this story. It would be a waste if isn't.
henbee chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
... Hehehee, let the games begin...
henbee chapter 23 . 9/6/2011
I don't know why, but Ryan and Noelle's corridor tryst seemed more realistic to me than Caine and Maddy's. Perhaps realistic is the wrong word. But remembering the first Caine and Maddy scene and trying to imagine it in a logical fashion, it seems all like a romantic, hot blur, whereas with Ryan and Noelle... I don't know. I just understood it better.

I think Noelle is awesome, by the way.

Next chapter...!
henbee chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
I love this chapter. Chelsea is so cute. Like a puppy. Hence me finding the sexual innuendo's so very disturbing...

Caine is just awesome.
henbee chapter 21 . 9/5/2011
Again;

Maddy is so awesome.
henbee chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
OH MY GOOD GOD, SHE'S SO AWESOME.

She's such a bitch, I love it. I LOVE IT.

I am so sorry for the constant stream of reviews. I'm probably boring you to death, you must have heard it all before, but...

HOLY CRAP, MADDY IS AWESOME!
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »