Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
henbee chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
I feel like I'm disappointing Maddie by appreciating Caine's confidence. Wow.

I'm hooked.
henbee chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Maddy's sense of humour is brilliant! And I love how smooth Caine is. I'm reading as I review. Wow, Maddy is like a heat-seeking missile.

Good for her.

"Please don't try to talk. That will just upset me more." - HAHA!

Brilliance. Pure brilliance.
henbee chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Despite the fact the entire chapter is brilliant, the Burger King line will forever be a classic to me.
Perpetual Romantic chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I already like this story. I usually hate it when the lead girl character has "anger issues" as claimed by the author, because usually they aren't really anger issues, just weak and lame outbursts so that the character can still be liked and so te author can say: "See, she's really good because she has good intentions!" heaven forbid their characters are actually mean and offend someone! I hate it when the anger issues are supposed to be cute and show how "misunderstood" the character is. Psssh please.

So basically I'm saying I approve of your characters because they seem more real than the other junk characters on this site.
blahblah6 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
hi! i never review but i absolutely love this story! i love the way you wrote Madison's character!
chrissy2911 chapter 37 . 8/24/2011
Ohh ma I wish you wold have finished writing this but u didn't so I will make up my own endindg in my head so there lol anyway this was a really good story it draged a bit and I losttrack of the plot a few times. But still over all well writen
Alien from outer space chapter 37 . 8/23/2011
heya! just wanted to let you know-LOVE THIS STORY! AND THAT YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON :D just saying or else I will personally hunt you down :P haha kidding but seriously you promised to update and it's almost been a year since your last update! :( I want more! love Madison but I'm kinda pissed at Caine for doing 'it' with her when she's obviously going to find out about the bet and his life and how he's supposed to go work for his dad and all after high school and that he might leave her(or not?)...but anyways I'm going waaaay off track her-I just wanted to say that you should UPDATE and NOT abandon this story! :) or else I'll cry! ;P
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 37 . 8/22/2011
It's very... creepy that you mentioned getting hit by a bus and then disappeared.

I love this story, seriously, love it. So I was kind of freaked out when I forgot about it. I'm not here to demand a continuation, I'm actually kinda checking if everything's okay. :)

Enjoy~
Wheels281 chapter 37 . 8/4/2011
Just caught up and I am looking forward to future chapters! I love the humor you have included.
marzmez chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
The McHale name was rife with scandals. It took Ryan years to discover the truth and the lies, as she'd been too hesitant to open herself up to a stranger, even if his newness to town made him the least bias.

"least biased."

God help the poor soul who ever hurt he or Chelsea.

"him or Chelsea"
marzmez chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I'm enjoying your story so far. There was this one thing that you might want to correct:

With one last look, promising redemption, she stormed out of the room, leaving its occupants staring at the accused with a mixture of curiosity and sympathy gleaming in their eyes.

I think you meant to say "retribution" instead of "redemption".

Using redemption would mean she is promising to save him from something.

Retribution means she is going to get revenge or get back at him. I think it is the word you meant to use.

Another:

Chelsea's brows lowered in concern. "You're not really – " But the unfinished question was answered as her menacing friend ignored her and walked passed their table towards the intended target.

should be "walked past"

If you want, I can keep sending these little corrections. If they bug you, just let me know.
LocalYokel chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
helloooo

ok so i started reading this a couple of days ago and i'm REALLY getting into it, it's a fantastic story so far and i absolutely love caine (so hot) and madison (hilariously crazy).

BUT... i only just noticed that the story isn't complete... WHAT? i seriously almost threw myself out the window in disappointment... i don't know whether to continue reading or not because it's such a good story i don't want to get sucked in and then not know the ending!

this is a mucho long shot but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you complete the story? i've noticed you haven't updated in a long time and it actually hurts my brain a little bit.

i really hope you take my plea into account. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAASSE complete this total gem of a story! i'm sure a load of other readers are gagging for you to finish aswell... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! i'm full on begging you now.
Sistine Callawell chapter 26 . 7/19/2011