Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
Anon chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Won't be in a week huh? Why not 4 years? 4 freakin years. Dude, you left me hanging. I WANT MORE OF MAD AND CAINE!
Wow, that sounds too rude, sorry dude. But I must let it all out before I'd gone crazayaaayyy.
I just hope you are not dead/coma/disabled/having brain injury because you got hit by a bus on 2010.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Re-read the whole story again and it's just hilarious and hot as ever! Hoping to see more Madison and Caine in the future !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I read this story at least once or twice a year. I think you're really talented and this story is one of my favorite romance books ever. It's a shame it's not completed. I really hope you did not abandoned this story.
In love chapter 37 . 7/20/2014
Please finish this story! It's amazing! If you were to eventually self-publish it, I would definitely buy a copy!
Spacy-Book-Nerd chapter 37 . 3/30/2014
I really hope you weren't hit by a bus.
Ystarr6 chapter 37 . 2/26/2014
37 Chapters later and it's still hilarious. I'm so sad that this was never finished:/ And I really hope that you weren't hit by a bus because that would be awful and I would feel like crap for writing this...
thatweirdgurl97 chapter 37 . 2/26/2014
Sorry if I sound rude, but you can be sure that I'm trying to be, but were you hit by a bus by any chances? If not then please tell me your current location and I'll be there with the publics mode of transportation that you seem to think will pronounce your end. Uncompleted stories, and especially uncompleted stories which I love are not something I handle very well. I understand you may have a reason but you better hope that it be a good one.
Ystarr chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is hilarious. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this
PoshKimberlee chapter 37 . 2/18/2014
I love Madison she's so funny . Why aren't you back to finish its been years
Anonymous chapter 37 . 12/29/2013
Read through most of the chapters of this story again huhuhu and I can't help but fall in love with your characters all over again /3 Wishing, wanting, hoping you'd update this story when you can! :-)
RediscoveredPokeyHoles chapter 36 . 12/8/2013
The title of this chapter never me think 'A Cunnilingus over Pizza' Is that correct or am I just dirty minded?
Prodigee123 chapter 30 . 11/7/2013
pretty good
Prodigee123 chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
really good
Prodigee123 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
interesting
HPRK08 chapter 37 . 10/27/2013
Wow. So I haven't been on fictionpress in a while, either reading or writing, but something I saw the other day made me think of you and this story. Of course, I didn't remember that it's not finished yet. So I'm reading, laughing, crying, smiling, the works. Because I love Madison and her temper and her innocence, I love Caine and his comebacks and his patience with Maddy, I love Nate and Chels' relationship and their respective relationship with Maddy, and I love you.

I love you and all your other stories, especially TBFatBB which I do remember was one of my first fictionpress stories. I love that you've been nominated and have won SKoW the times that you have because you deserve it a thousand times over. Your style, your humour, your easy way of telling things as they are, your you. Okay needless to say I'm kind of in love with you and I realized that technically speaking (lol i sound like madison) I've been with this story for nearly four years so while I thank you for allowing me to be a part of this journey, this long and slightly superfluous review is a needless reminder to you that it would be more than awesome if you updated. I know you said that you WOULD NOT stop writing this story until it is finished or until you got hit by a bus and ofc, I hope that it's not the latter. But I hope you're doing okay and I hope life is treating you well. I just wanted to say that I'm definitely here for the long haul, when and if you decided to finish this story. If this is the last stop, then thank you so much for everything.

Swati