Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
clichelover chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Amazing story! Update please!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
MY BEST FRIEND'S NAME IS AVA MITCHELL :000
So when I read it I was all like :0 my bestie featured in this story ]
But she's not slutty like Ava in this story so :P
WhisperInTheRain chapter 37 . 7/6/2013
I absolutely love this story! In know that it's been a while, but I really hope you update soon !
Rhea2207 chapter 37 . 6/29/2013
amazing! please update soon! i love caine!
cassiealan34 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Omg
StormyNightTrue chapter 37 . 5/23/2013
Please please please update. The Mad and the Conqueror is my absolute favourite story on fiction press !
Romance Lover chapter 37 . 5/20/2013
GAHH Did you really get hit by a bus?! Because you haven't updated this in years. :'(
AKhwab chapter 37 . 5/17/2013
Gosh. That chapter was H-O-T HOT! I don't think I've ever read a scene like this which is SO descriptive and SO good. Seriously. You did a job that was more than wonderful. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Shit. Now I sound like a pervert. I'm not a pervert okay? It's just that you make sex sound so good when in reality, I don't really think it is THAT wonderful. So if in the future I'm disappointed by the experience with my partner, know that he has you to blame :-P Now, back to the story. Halfway while reading this story, I actually thought you were done with it. But now that I'm at the end of the chapter count, I see that you're not. And that is scary because you haven't updated in like THREE YEARS! And to say that you wrote, "I'll try and get the next chapter up soon. Hopefully it won't take as long as the last, last update". Did you get hit by a bus? Why am I even asking you that? It's not like you can answer if you did, right? Anyhow, I hope you'll update SOONER rather than later. This story of yours has been amazing so far :)
AKhwab chapter 34 . 5/17/2013
What is OOC? I'm hoping that there'll be an action scene involving Madison, Noelle and Ava where Ava gets fucked up badly. Seriously. I grit my teeth in anger from here.
AKhwab chapter 33 . 5/17/2013
That was a sweet chapter. The breakfast part was FUNNY. You are good. I'm scared for Madison and Caine now. Really. I jus wish she'd go and live in his room. Seems nice.
AKhwab chapter 32 . 5/16/2013
Chapter 32. Seemed like a long chapter. Good going though :) All seems well now. I wonder what will happen when Madison finds out about the initial bet. I'd hate to see them break up :( Noelle and Ryan should get together. Seriously.
AKhwab chapter 31 . 5/16/2013
As much as she should go to the hospital, I am not looking forward to a scene where she's 'talking' to Adam or fighting with her parents. I also don't wish to encounter Blake anymore. He's giving me a headache. I can't imagine what will it be like for her. Well, maybe I can since I've been overwhelmed many times but that doesn't change the fact that Blake is just TOO much. By the way, I've got to tell you that the joke that follows "Where's all the ladies at?" in the chapter (above?) was funny!
AKhwab chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
I liked your description of the first kiss in this chapter, not that the second was bad. I could totally imagine it; made me feel as if I was the one being kissed. Now that's just weird. Great chapter! I just realised something. I'm reading this story 3 years after you updated it. Woah. Slow much? :-p
AKhwab chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Intense hatred for Ava brewing in my heart here. Seriously wanna smack that bitch. I believe Noelle's a good girl deep down inside. Maybe she should go the Caine for help? And why the hell is Madison visiting Blake? Gosh, I hate that guy too! He sounds like an old, manipulative, ugly, bastard businessman. Does that make sense to you? I hope it does! As for Ryan, I think he should just break up with Emily. I never thought they should have been together anyway. Also, I kinda get how he feels about going back to Noelle everytime even though he knows it's wrong. Come on, I'm like that! But not to that extent of cheating on a boyfriend or anything. I don't even have a boyfriend! Haha why did I tell you that? Well, nevermind. Just know that I enjoy your storytelling immensely :)
AKhwab chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
Omg. In this chapter, you almost made Caine sound like a friend of mine. Except for the part where the dad paid the girl the money. Anyway, i hate this Ava bitch. Gosh, I want to smack her into outerspace man.
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »