Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
AKhwab chapter 24 . 5/16/2013
This is a little too slow of me but I just realised something. Ryan fucked Noelle without a condom! :o Is something gonna happen because of that? O.o Coming back to this chapter, this was good. You played Madison's emotional turmoil well. And I really love how your characters are so witty. They always have some kind of smartass response to a straight question. It really amazes me. Thanks for writing this story. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.
AKhwab chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
This was a good chapter. I like the Noelle girl. She's... Feisty. Insert devil horns here. Hehe :-p I'm gonna go ahead and be cliche by saying this - Ryan and her should get together. He should totally ditch Emily but he should do that nicely. After all, he's a nice guy. I'd hate having a girl hate him for being a cheating slut.
AKhwab chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Nate and her are so cute!
AKhwab chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
19 chapters and I still can't stop thinking about this story. My body is cramped up with all the positions I'm getting into just to read your story. That, in other words, means that I really like your story. May it NEVER get plagiarised so that I can come back to read it again whenever I want :)
AKhwab chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Like that twist :) I didn't want things to start looking easy for them both. That's so mean of me. Haha whatever. Anyway, I spotted a few mistakes in this chapter but I can only remember one right now. You wrote, "then congratulations, it's worked." It should be, 'it has worked.'
AKhwab chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
That chapter came out well. I liked it. I felt sad with her. Therefore, good going :) I have a question though, why do you have to reply to reviews at the end of the chapter? Why can't you just reply to the people individually?
AKhwab chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
That wasn't so bad of a chapter :) You made a mistake though. I once learnt that 'fiancee' referred to the female while 'fiance' referred to the male in the engagement. So what you used was wrong.
AKhwab chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
That was an intense chapter :) I enjoyed it. I don't like Adam. Is that what Catherine's fiance is called? He sounds like a pervert/ pedophile. I agree with Caine. Madison should stay away from Adam.
AKhwab chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Aw man. As much fun as I'm having, I can't wait for them to just admit their feelings already. Hehe :-p By the way, the part about 'romance', 'ridiculous' and 'rubbish' was well said :)
AKhwab chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
The joke on the wise words. That was hands down funny. I don't know why, I almost fell off the chair. Gosh, this is embarrassing. But know this: you're making my night! :)
AKhwab chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
A surprisingly entertaining chapter. I forgot to point of a mistake in the previous chapter. You wrote 'passed' instead of 'past' in "before reaching passed her and pulling the heavy glass door open". This is at the point where Madison was entering the library :)
AKhwab chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
That was an AWESOME chapter. I LOVED it. You are GOOD. Okay, the caps are getting annoying. I know. Point is; keep writing :D
AKhwab chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Gosh man. That chapter really made me hate Ava. Such a bitch. Even though it's good for Madison, and I usually like it when things like this happen, I was kind of sad when I saw her getting super flustered & shit like that.
AKhwab chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Woah. So totally wasn't expecting the last part. I thought she had more control. But I guess the guidance counsellor really did her in.
AKhwab chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Hey! I noticed a mistake. It was towards the end of the chapter. You wrote, "she'll hate you on principal alone". I think you meant 'principle' and not 'principal'. :) Keep writing :)
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »