Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
AKhwab chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I'd like to use your word on you :) This chapter was reinvigorating :) I like Madison's attitute. She may be a troublemaker but she kicks ass and that is sexy! Anyway, great job on the chapter. I like your writing. Very descriptive and invocative (I hope that's a word! :-p)
AKhwab chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This was an extremely interesting chapter. Even though the events are cliche, and I know that Madison & Caine are gonna end up together at the end of this story, I can't help but think that they way you delivered this chapter was good. Actually, it was more than good! The part on the bet was extremely invigorating. Even I was having fun while reading that part. You described that event well. Good job :)
AKhwab chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
The chapter didn't start out so well but it got better :) Not only that, it got more confusing because too many people were introduced one after another before I could get used to the previous ones.
silvana94 chapter 37 . 5/11/2013
it really sucks when you spend 2 days reading an amazing story only to find out it's incomplete! I hope u did not get run over by a bus and maybe one day you will complete it, it would be a shame not to, I'm sure you left many people hanging! but it was a captivating story and I especially love Madison, i wish i had a friend like her! as crazy as that sounds...
Courtney chapter 37 . 5/7/2013
How many years have I been waiting for the next chapter! Wahhhhhhh why are you so cruel to your fans! Please please update you literary geniuse! I beg! I beg!
M. Suzanne chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Loving it!
M. Suzanne chapter 37 . 3/22/2013
I've never been sad to reach the end of chapters with this story. Its fantastic . I love it. You're an exceptional writer and I really hope that you have intentions of finishing the story...there's still so much to address. I love the detail and time that you've spent developing this plot; its obvious that a lot of work has gone into this story- I hope you find the motivation to finish it soon.

By the way, I see that you are building up Ryan to be with Noelle, but I really hope that you plan on having Ryan bear his soul to Madison.
drats chapter 36 . 3/11/2013
So at the bottom of your last Author's Note, you said, "Just be assured that I WILL NOT stop writing this story until it is finished... or I'm hit by a bus... man, that would suck."
...And I justed wanted to let you know that I hope you have a speedy recovery, and my wishes are with you. Getting hit by a bus must've really sucked.
xoxtina46xox chapter 37 . 2/25/2013
Torture! I just stumbled upon your story and tell me, how does it continue to keep getting better?! All the dialogue and each character, it's crazy goodness, and I hope you have plans on updating or having this story finished somewhere. It's really great if I haven't said it already. Great job so far :D
Never Knows Best chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
I must thank you. It's been a while since a story has made me laugh out loud as much as this. Caine has it REAL bad for Madison, and Madison being curious and innocent is just so adorable it makes me laugh every time. Caine is going to have a serious case of blue balls for a while, I think. (LOL)
Mary chapter 37 . 2/3/2013
Sooo...did you get hit by a bus? Just found this story and am super depressed the last update was over two years ago. Sigh. I for one would be happy to know the ending.
tiny chapter 37 . 1/25/2013
is this book getting published? i've been reading and rereading it and i'm sad it's not yet finished. i loooooove this, g0bsmackt. thank you, truly.
Keish94 chapter 37 . 1/22/2013
I seriously love this story but are you ever going to finish it? Please do! It's was just getting so interesting with them getting together and Blake holding something over Caine
bohemianbluelights chapter 37 . 1/7/2013
I am absolutely in love with your story. I really hope you didn't get hit with a bus, because two years may have past, but I'd love to see this story updated. Your writing, and the intensity you put into Caine and Madison relationship is brillant. Please Update!
comtrary chapter 37 . 12/24/2012
I hope their relationship blows up in their faces.
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »