Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 37 . 9/2/2012
Just wanted to let you know that this story is beyond amazing... You can not leave us hanging like that!
It's a pity that you haven't updated in such a long time- but I'd just like to say I'd you do pick up the story (which is a great, great idea) that you still have avid fans that will keep it going!
Please update soon
Choukou chapter 37 . 8/31/2012
I LOVE this story. Seriously. Can I marry it, or is that against the law?How on earth you haven't finished it is beyond me (major writer's block?), but if you do-and I sincerely encourage that-then I know that many many people will be happy.

I may not be a writer, but I do know good writing when I read it (I'm addicted to reading and was punished as a kid by taking away my books). Basically, you have a very memorable cast and the dialogue is spot on with just the right mix of inner dialogue, character interaction, and general descriptions.

Please please please update! (Although I know I am going to dread when the bet blows up in all of their faces, not to mention mystery thug).
Lyonsie chapter 37 . 8/25/2012
Thoroughly disappointed that you have not updated in years! Now I may have to actually use my imagination to decide how it ends... A scary notion!
elaine41779 chapter 37 . 7/28/2012
I am hoping you didn't get hit by a bus and you can finish this story;)
allonsysoleil chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WORDS. This fic is SO addicting. I began reading it a few nights ago, and I finished it at 2AM yesterday. I love it so much! I absolutely adore Madison and her spunk, Caine and his soft side, plus the side characters that just add so much fun to the story. I love this story, I love the characters, I love you. So um... I'm praying for an update. ;-; Please please please update it soon!
Me chapter 37 . 7/22/2012
Im sorry that you've been hit by bus :P if you havent you owe you fantastic readers who have stuck it out for 2years an update
kara321 chapter 37 . 7/17/2012
Hello!
thanks for all the chapters, they were amazing!
I love all the character...and well i hate some of them.
And even I really like Madison and Cain...my favorite Couple? is Ryan and Noellia...please uptate soon...I want to know more about them.
thans again
Avid reader chapter 37 . 7/16/2012
Oh my gosh. This story is AMAZING. I rea the whole thing in one day. Please continue writing I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
BitterSweetWriter chapter 37 . 7/13/2012
It is a shame you have stopped this story. But that's fine because I have my imagination of how this story will end, so I actually don't need you to complete it.

Madison will find out about the bet and she'll lose her mind. She'll tell Caine to fuck off and he will, but then he'll fight for her and get her back, and then they'll get married and blah blah blah. Or he won't fight for her and later in life he will find her and get her back. Either way it will be a painfully predictable happy ending . Don't worry though, because sometimes having some predictable moments in your story is good.
So in other words, it was so painfully predictable that it actually made the story good.

Don't get me wrong I loved this story , especially the sex scenes because I can be such a horn dog at times.

It written really good too.

Well ta ta , hope to see you finish it, but you won't but it's fine, because I know what will happen in the end !
Guest chapter 37 . 7/11/2012
You haven't updated in two years and I still haven't forgotten your story. That's how brilliant it is and how much I love it. I hope you're okay and will continue writing- if not here then just for yourself, because the magic you manage to create should never be wasted. Take care.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Madison, Caine and Blake sound like crazy sociopaths. It's kind of awesome. And I really enjoy your "voice" - the way you write, I mean. It's fun to read and tasty to digest. You know?
Anyway. I'm interested in seeing how this bad boy'll unfold, so onto the next chapter :)
theslykit chapter 36 . 6/27/2012
I can't tell you how many times I've reread this story..hoping, wishing, l praying that you will come back and finish this story...please!
theslykit chapter 36 . 6/26/2012
Essandra chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Love the story, it's like they tamed each other in a twisted way. Nate is just so cute and I'd like to beleive (which I don't) that there is some good in Blake. I jut dislike Ryan, I thought he would be better but te whole cheating thing made me dislike him but overall I think it's a great plot and has some well devolved characters. My favourite scene was probably then one when they were all in the concullors office talking about what Madison did.. Those pranks were funny and unexpected of Madison! Always thanks!
sunny chapter 37 . 6/24/2012
Were you hit by a bus?

This is my 4th time reading this, I think it's awesome. Could you please update so I can find out what that shitstick Blake and his pet psycho are going to do to try and mess up the weird perfectness of C/M, cause it;s definitely been more than a week.
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »