Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
jessie0754 chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
They just never learn... :) I enjoyed it, and agree that Caine must work for Madison. Loving the story, and can't wait til they get together :P
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

finally an update!

sorry i was getting impatient :D

i seriuolsy love this chapter

hell yes! maddison is back :D

but shes soo blind

and caine is like a lost puppy right now :[[

ah! when is nate going to make another move to chelsea to win her heart back?

i cant wait for the next chapter!

PLEASE PLEASE update soon _

btw: i learned from my psychology class that someone who plays a lot of social games is not true to themselves

[[idk.. i guess it fitts somewhat with the story]]
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
hahaha my favorite chapter. its just that, when she goes to the teble with nate, gavin and caine, im very confused. i know that she was telling them to not make a bet on her but anything else, i honestly didnt get :(

update soon!
leemya chapter 19 . 11/26/2009
Great Story!

Will you continue with it?

I would really like to see what Madison will do next!

Caine sounds so Wow!
ethauriel chapter 19 . 11/26/2009
am in love with this! update soon pls!
BringAFriend chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
This story is absolutely amazing, although I will admit, the last two chapters had me in tears, because Caine and Madison aren't together! So I kinda had to skim the chapters out of sadness. Anyways! Keep it up! It's wonderful! Oh, I really hope you update soon. I'm crying at how sad you have it right now. I want them to be together!

Have a wonderful day, and keep it up! You have a talent. Pursue it.
blackblasphemy chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
Really enjoyed Madison/Caine. How many chapters is this story?
Chelle Mitchiter chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
ah no fair. i wanted to keep reading! :-)

nice chapter. liked that look at Adam away from Maddison's perspective.
do.the.helen.keller chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
I have to say that I am a little bit of a lot in love with this story and the Madison/Caine relationship. There have been so many moments where I've laughed out loud at one of Madison's witty comments. Thank you for your writing genius, and I look forward more to come.

-Evann
Dark-Passion67 chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
Thanks for the update:)

This just gets better and better!

Is Adam going to take the stepdad roll seriously?

It seems like there's no hope for Caine, Madison doesn't want sloppy seconds:P
Bluecoco100 chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
love the chapter, especially how maddy is so headstrong. I like her attitude towards everything that's going on, especially caine. I'm so glad you didn't make her cry, that would've ruined it for me haha. There's nothing worse than a girl crying over a guy for something stupid. Anyways, i love this story and please update soon!
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
hhm.. the kind felt likfe a filler if yo ask me

please update soon thanks
ihateee chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
haha kay, i'm probably gonna become a regular reviewer. Anyways, lovely job as always! I liked the insight into chelsea's thoughts and feelings and the fact that you showed another side to Adam when he asks Chelsea if Madison is going to be alright.
PeterMoore chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
thanks so much for the update and i hope caine will fight for madison
sappyromancelvr chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
Haha

Madison is so funny. Dude, you can dish out really good insults. :)
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »