Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
iminfinite chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
Okay, so I started reading this and I just couldn't stop, because it's soooo amazing! I knew I should stop reading it though because you haven't updated in like 2 years! Wtf? I thought you said you'd finish this story! :( I love it so much and I want to know what happens! Please come back on here and finish it! It'd make me, along with your thousand other fans very happy :DD
oblivious2dobvious chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
"I had it all planned. Finish school. Go to college. Get into medical school. Become a surgeon. And then, if by my thirties I felt the need to reproduce, then find a mate."

OH MY GOLLY GOSH. Are you writing about my life? I wasn't aware of this story until my sister gave me the link and I just LAUGHED so hard when I read this chapter. Madison is soooo like me. I'm in medical school. Surgery comes next and when I'm in my thirties and I feel the need to reproduce or pass my genes to another generation, then I'll find a mate.

I do hope you finish this story soon! Teehee.
Sayuri. J chapter 37 . 5/25/2012
I'm almost sorry I read this... it hasn't been updated in 2 years! Such a good read! Hope all is well with you and that you return to us soon :)
jazzz chapter 37 . 5/5/2012
I love Maddisons character!she reminds me of kat from the movie "10 thing I hate about you." ;D update please(:
lionkinglover3 chapter 37 . 4/28/2012
please update i love this story!
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I have to admit, I read chapter five before I read anything else, and I was just drawn in from the start. So, I've started at the beginning, like a normal person, and wow! This is so engaging and enthralling and well-written and fantastic! D
HPRK08 chapter 37 . 4/7/2012
Oh my god. I've just finished re-reading this story and I've fallen in love with it all over again. You. Are. AMAZING. And even if you never update or finish this story again, I just want you to know that this story has been the sunshine on a rainy day for me. [This is the part where Madison calls us a bunch of girls]

Not that I don't want you to update, because I sure as heck do! And I know it's been two years [holy heck] but I want you to know that you still have as big a readership as always and you still will, if you decide to get back to this story.

Nothing meaningful in this review but I just wanted to let you know. Thank you for a wonderful read. 3
Tijan chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I've really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it.
miss.tired of waiting chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Ok I'm not giving up, but come back and write the next chapter plase:(
miss.tired of waiting chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
I give up:(
miss.tired of waiting chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Its been ages...
miss.tired of waiting chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Ughh not fair, update the next chapter please
miss.tired of writing chapter 2 . 3/26/2012