Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror
Chelle Mitchiter chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
This was the cherry on my good day. I had heaps of great reviews this morning, and then...on top of it all...there was a new chapter from you! Yay! this was an awesome chapter...i was hoping for more action last chappy (tho i know you cant do that EVERY chapter lol) but this one was super great. loved it. too many thigns to point out...just loved the whole thing. Update soon.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
ahh!

nana- i love that :D

aw

even caine adimted about being wrapped around her finger:D

i think sometimes, madison doesnt relieve that shes always seducing him :p

great chapter _

please please update soon

[[3 days w/o a new chapter was agonizing]] :p
DreamsOfIreland chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Ok so two review in a row. I don't really get online during the week cos my apratment has really crappy internet service. My reviews are usually all done on the weekends when I go home. Ok more rambling that you really didn't need to know about.

So...your humor cracks me up! I love the little digs you get in there. The whole romance being in the dictionary between ridiculous and rubbish is priceless.

Nice even balance between the two viewpoints too. I love third person stories because the author can play omniscient god in them. You get to see into a variety of characters heads instead of just one. Although sometimes this causes the plot develpoment to come off as choppy. But you've balanced it really well. All of your movements between characters help to advance your story not impede it. Two thumbs up for you! (I have a minor in creative writing in case you're wondering where that whacky tangent came from)

So great chapter. Looking forward to the rest of the date! :)
DreamsOfIreland chapter 11 . 10/16/2009
Ok wow. I feel so bad for poor Ryan...but he should know that he could never handle Maddy. Anyway...total could tell this was filler. But its cool cos it wasn't boring or anything. i wish Maddy best of luck on convincing herself that she doesn't need Caine.

Oh and there must be a connection between the name Chelsea and incessant rambling (I'm a Chelsey too). So that kinda made me laugh.

But, anyway, I liked the chapter even if it was just filler. Any glimpse into the workings of Maddy's mind is awesome. She's one cool chick!
sappyromancelvr chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
bahahha.

woww.

Looks like they are warming up to each other. :)
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
aah i cant wait for the date :D

ehh its a filler :]]

youre giving me high hopes! [[dont let me down]] _
sappyromancelvr chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
bahaha

disaster will happen in the next chapter huh?

BizzyBee9696 chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
Oh Ryan if you don't tell her your feeling dense Maddie will never know...Maddie i'm going to wish you all the luck on convincing yourself you don't need you some Caine lol. Your characters i have to say or the most interesting they leave me wondering what the hell they going to do or say next. Now here is my question the guy that made the bet with Caine what was is motive...what does he have against Madison i noe is resentment for Caine...Until next time

P.S

AH the date is coming up next can't wait what goes down between those two

P.S.S

sorry if some of my comments annoys you i just excited every time i read a new chapter.
Chelle Mitchiter chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
lol, great chapter, can't wait for next.

lol: they can kiss and he can poke his erection at her...funny.
DreamsOfIreland chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
Wow! Totally love you're story! Way awesome. Your characters are so real. Maddy is an awesome bad-ass but is really vulerable when it come to Caine. And Caine is you're typical spoiled rich kid, but he's not spoiled and is totally dergading himself to get Maddy. I love how you've made them super cliche but with a twist. Its great!

Oh and Ryan is so cute! I really hope he gets a love interest by the end cuz Maddy would crush him.

Also, the sexual tension is perfect. It seems like writers almost always go overboard or underboard (is that a word?) with it. But you've balanced it really well so far. They're not eating each others' faces off every chapter and that just makes it better when they do.

So...if you can't tell from my endless rant: I love your story! Hope to see more soon! :)
MeleagriaWolf chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
still waiting patiently for a fight...
Triana chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
This chapter was hilarious xD I love Madison and her questions. Usually I hate characters like Caine but for some strange reason I find him almost charming lol truthfully though I hope Madison and Ryan get together because he truly likes her for hu she is not becoz he wants to get in her pants lol

As much as a hottie Caine is I feel he isn't boyfriend material at least not for Madison x but anyways great job xx always a pleasure to read XD x
BizzyBee9696 chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
LMAO omg this chapter was hilarious

Madison is a bitch but that mix with her cluelessness make her a kick ass character.

Poor Caine he probable don't know how to deal with himself when it comes to some of the things that comes out of Madison's mouth.

OH MAN MADISON SLAY ME IN THIS CHAPTER WITH HER QUESTIONS.

well see u next chapter.

p.s. sorry i didn't comment last chapter i think i didnt least.
offbeat chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
This story never fails to make me smile and laugh. You have done a fabulous job creating two interesting characters that are absolutely hilarious when they interact! I can't wait for more...

I'm also really happy that although Madison seems to be calming down, she hasn't totally lost her spunk because I love that about her.
Night's-Freedom chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
HEY!

LOVED this chappie so I hope u can post soon cause I wanna no what happens next (obv lol).

Those two are electric together... but as sexy as Caine is I still love Nate bestest. Makes me laugh when Maddy knocks him over :P hehe maybe it's a sadistic love mwahaha lol.

ANYWAY, as I say, hope u can post soon and also that you have a good week!

BYE!