Reviews for The Mad and The Conqueror

please update soon

hehe.. madison got Caine wrapped around her finger _

iloveit
tigerdee69 chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Words can't describe how much I am loving this story...

I love Madison./ She seems like a take no prisoners kind of gal and Caine seems like the guy to handle her..

I have to say i was shocked at the events of chapter 5. I can't believe she let him do that to her so soon. Oh well it IS an interesting way for her to release her anger.

Ava..please she sounds like one of those spoiled princess types. it must kill her to know both Caine and Blake want Madison over her.

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out. Caine doesn't seem like the type to give up and Madison will definitely fight him. I wonder if Blake will be doing any interference if he sees that Caine may actually win the bet.

Hope you update soon.
MeleagriaWolf chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
this is really good. Madison reminds me a lot of myself, minus the amazing beauty. lol. but what im really waiting for is a true fight between Madison and someone else. it could be off school property and not the big, so she doesnt lose the deal. cant wait for the next chapter. good story.
Whimsical Rhapsody chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Seriously, the little story that could. Excellent from start to finish
cytl101 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
i love Madison

go girl!

great job
BizzyBee9696 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
hm interesting a race or is it a chase well i guess we'll have to see. Ava Mitchell pick your battle carefully girl because Beauty might not grantee victory when going against someone as unpredictable as Madison McHale...and obviously she's pretty than you if she both these boys are hype of her hun...lordy the drama that's gonna happen I CAN"T WAIT FOR IT.

Another FANTASTIC chapter Hun.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
ahahaha i really love this chapter :D

its way to funny

i love the chase :p

i wascracking up when she called herself a rapist :D
sappyromancelvr chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Looks like someone needs to bitch slap ava.

Welcome to reality. haha

Update soon!
coconutsurf chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Holy crap! This story is really good! And to have a love triangle right at the beginning...it's going to be interesting on how this will all pan out!
Chelle Mitchiter chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
awesome two chapters. hot.
BizzyBee9696 chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
Wow this chapter was HOT... that was definitely the best way to release angry but Madsion is going to flip out on him ah i can't wait...yo i look forward to seeing this on my update list...Gurl Caine really seems like he can get it...Keep up the awesome work
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 5 . 9/25/2009

madison is badass :D

i love it XD

Pretty-boy weirdo.

That the funniest line I have ever heard :D

Someone had made Chelsea cry. Someone had made her friend, cry. Someone was about to die and they didn’t even know it. They should have though. They should have known better than to mess with her friends. They must’ve been suicidal.

That’s the coolest line I have ever heard :D

“Well, that would probably make anybody cry.”

I was cracking up when I read this :D

This person was turning her into a cannibal.

That’s the most hilarious sexiest thing I have ever read [[that might sound weird]]

_

keep writing
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
O.o

this is starting to get interesting :D

its so FUNNY

i love it :D
sappyromancelvr chapter 5 . 9/25/2009

this isn't madison is it? It can't be!

I thought she had better self control. That means he won they bet and he doesn't even...

wah.