Reviews for Happy Now?
BlackRosesFreedom chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hey hey! Remember me? I use to be RosePetal22. Lol now I'm BlackRosesFreedom which I think is cooler. Lol long time no talk I know but things with the 'rents had been bad...

Anyway, about the poem... I LOVE IT! Omg its freeverse but I like doing that too. It gives it more meaning in my opinion. Seems kinda random but organized which is neat too. I think its really pretty and really powerful with some of the things you said like the fourth stanza. I like it tons :)

BlackRosesFreedom
Lizzie in Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I reviewed before as Lizzielou/Lily Orange, but I have a fictionpress account now and wanted to add your poem to my favourites as I still think it's brilliant. Thanks for writing it :) x
Lily Orange chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Tanny Apple told me about your poem a few days ago - and it's brilliant. I really, honestly, like it :) normally I don't read poetry but this is the kind that I like. You really have a way with words! I don't have a fiction press account but I will be saving it to my favourites :) thanks for posting it!

Lily Orange x
tannyapple chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i like it :) i think the rhetorical questions work really well, and i find the style of writing really emotive, well done :D tanny apple xx