Reviews for The Blue Hours
APenInHand chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
erm, where's the next chapter. LOL. ok, please update soon coz that's a killer of a cliff hanger. i actually like almost cried when i realised there wasn't another chapter :P
pulses can drive from here chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This sounds good so far. A li'l longer than I would have liked, but still very unique and good writing.
charliej chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Hi! Just found your story and it's intriguing. Not sure what this drowning dream means - still puzzling on that. The the teacher with the supernatural fetish (good guy/bad guy?)Jon is um...father of the red-eyed boy? or an evil guy? And the boy with the red eyes-beautiful face and friends are maybe were's - good weres hopefully. ANyway still have lots of questions in my head as I try to figure this out and will be curious to see where it goes.

Nasty of you to leave a cliffie though - you'd better update soon!
DesertOrchidx chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
this si really good, its funny when her mum starts fussing over her i would have been so embaressed and when she faints and roy is crouched over her how romantic XD ...
DesertOrchidx chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Hey Ellie its Eilidh here i love your story and thanks for mentioning me in your authors note i will have to mention you in mine on fanfiction cant wait for your next installment coz i'll will be thefirst to read it lol litrally tho lol see ya soon bye x
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
What? OMG...UPDATE SOON PLZ;)
OnlyTheStrongSurvive chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
For your first story, this is extremely good. I love your use of imagery, it makes me feel like i'm really there. I can't wait for the next chapter.(:
TeenWitch507 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I like the dream and how you explained that she had it all the time, but you should have broken up the descriptions of her friends so that all that information wasn't crammed in one chapter. Let us get to know her friends through dialogue instead of just her thinking.

The teacher was a little scattered, but opened up some interesting things. Is he a main character or was he just there to bring up the issue of the supernatural?

I'm excited to learn who "they" are: from the ending statement, "and that's when I saw them..."

Take all of the above with a grain of salt. It was just some suggestions. I'm looking forward to more chapters :D