Reviews for Kristine
swamp13 chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
wow, this is good. i figured she was did, but did her sister kill her?
Gone with the tide chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
I love this! Letters, to me, seem like a great way to portray a story from a very personal point of view and I think you do an awesome job of that.
Haus von Nickel chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I like how it's writen in letters. It's very well written with the mystery of not knowing what 'the incident' is and why people are shunning her. Makes me want to keep reading!

Nickel
predict.this chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Yep, I pretty much guessed that Kristy was dead. Awesome chapter! Keep up the good work; can't wait for more! :D
Curs3dAngel chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
...I can't believe I never guessed that Kristy was dead. :(
Gone with the tide chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Hey, this reminds me of my story, Letters To Thane. Maybe you could check it out sometime? I love yours, even thought I'm not sure what's going on, it is very intriguing.
Lighted Lamps chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
I really like this story, please keep going !

its a bit slow, although it seems like it will pick up after this story. i'm really curious about what she did and that is one of the reasons i keep going... keep up the good work (:
totalgleek123 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
I really love this story! I love how its only letter. It creates the perfect tone for the story. It's a great story so far and I can't wait to read more!
Dingo chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Cute. I like her emtions. But I think you should do some chapters on letters and others regular.
madilynn chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
I think it's really interesting and I'm eager to find out what she did. I also get the feeling that Kristy is dead but I'm not too sure. Keep up the great work!
predict.this chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Hey there! I'm here to review again. :D From the earlier chapters, I had a feeling that Kristine was dead or something, haha. Chapter 3 proved me wrong, which only makes me wanna find out more! Also I'm slightly confused about her relationship with her parents. I thought they were rather cold to her? And yet they're proud that she has friends again? But other than that, keep up the good work!

You asked if I wanted you to review any of my stories. Well, I'd be really happy if you would read and review my "Maybe You'd Like to Switch Bodies" story! (: Thanks so much in advance!

Keep writing! :DD
LeaveThePieces chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Oh my gosh.. This sounds so interesting but I really want to know what's going on! Keep going!
predict.this chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Hey! Wow, this second chapter is even more interesting! Update please! (:
predict.this chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Your story sounds fairly interesting. I would definitely like to find out more. I spotted a few spelling errors, but nothing too major. In response to your question, I think that having the story written as a series of letters would be very interesting! You should continue it like that.