Reviews for Shattered Illusions
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 41 . 4/14
Copernicus and Tsubomi battle it out as the possession is worn down by the vampire's touch. A final swing ends the showdown and Copernicus is wounded. Tsubomi's shroud comes tumbling down and now all that is left to do is get the explanations out...on both sides. Awesome job!
HFGLF 2 chapter 41 . 4/14
The fight is over and Tsubomi is back to normal. Now she's got a lot of explaining to do.
Axis Tripper chapter 41 . 4/14
Radical fight scene between Tsubomi and Copernicus. This whole chapter was exciting from beginning to end and it was a major turning point and revelation in the story. Grand job!
MotherHonker chapter 41 . 4/14
Tsubomi finally revealed herself to be a girl. I wonder how everyone is going to accept that.
TerminalTragedy chapter 41 . 4/14
It looks like Tsubomi has been exposed in a lot of ways, but man this was good!
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 41 . 4/14
So far, Zino is still unimpressive. Tsubomi kicked ass until her tits fell out and she showed herself for who she really was, and Copernicus got hurt. The battle scene was great, and unexpected as well. Copernicus and Tsubomi gave it their all. Now that everything is out in the open, will they accept her or will some shit go down? That is the true question.
King Corn chapter 41 . 4/14
I actually didn't think her secret would get found out like that. Poor Copernicus too! Poor Tsubomi! Poor everyone!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 41 . 4/14
Looks like Tsubomi is back and everyone knows she's a girl. What will happen next?
Black Bride Anna chapter 41 . 4/14
A ton of stuff happened in this chapter. Tsubomi's true identity came out and Copernicus has a nasty scrape with fate. The action was great and I loved everyone's reactions. Copernicus finally told her that he was a king as well. I have a feeling they'll have a lot to catch up on.
Lime-sama chapter 41 . 4/14
Jesus, this is crazy. All of Tsubomi's secrets came out. Poor girl now she's in for it.
Dark Kurogane chapter 41 . 4/14
Now we're going to know about the real Tsubomi, the other side of her life that we really don't know about. I mean, we knew that she was a stripper pretending to be a boy but what else? I'd like to know about Zino too, actually. He's really mysterious.
MAMI07 chapter 41 . 4/14
it was intense. tsuboi fought reely well. i am hapy they all fgured out she was grl.
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 41 . 4/14
I almost thought Copernicus was dead. That scared me so much! That fight was really good,and as much as possessed Tsubomi was cool, I'm glad that she was defeated.
Yaoi LL Girl chapter 41 . 4/14
I was wondering what was going to happen with Tsubomi's secret. Now everyone knows in the full frontal kinda way. Awesome job though! I loved how they all reacted to her. This chapter was so intense!
HFGLF 2 chapter 40 . 4/8
Millie has been showing a lot of passion lately and her character has been developing nicely. I like how wild Teru is opposed to how composed that Shiva is. The introduction of a psyvamp that isn't a villain is a great concept. I truly enjoyed this chapter. It was action-packed and a great read.
690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »