Reviews for End Of All Hope: Futility
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
For including a Ranger on this story, you're deserving of bonus points. ;) Anyway, I think it's pretty much exaggerated that Jeanette was able to last so long with one arm gone. It just doesn't fit it for me logic wise. That is unless I'm reading the whole chapter wrongly. My focus has been screwed ten times over now, so that's pretty much possible. Anyway I guess there's nothing much of a plot related stuff here apart from your new character. But still I'm looking forward to see what you can do from here. But since the beasts are invincible, I'll be interested to see what kind of weakness you've got in store for them. If they're truly unkillable, I'll be tempted to go Drizzt mode on you with the aid of Google S'pore Address. :S I'll have to say though that to have a Ranger armed with a halberd is something rather new since the standard Ranger weaponry is like bows and blades if you get what I mean. Eh, must be reading too much Lord of the Rings and the Drizzt saga books. :S Anyway, thanks very much for your reviews on The Eternal Grail, albeit I'm pretty much surprised at you not going one review for every chapter you've read. I remember you didn't actually did that before.

P.S: On your comment in the latest review that the abrupt halt in the fight is uncalled for, tbh it's my own way to kill off a fight without any real casualty. Casualty wasn't in my head all the while. That plus if the battle goes on, it's a no-brainer that Lorenir will win the shit.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wow, finally you're back here. :D Anyway. good prologue here. You really did well to kick start the story via a strong background. But I think you could have input more details on the fight, what has gone on in the swordsmen minds and what not. Apart from that, nothing much to say. And yeah, hope to see your reviews for my new story The Eternal Grail soon. :)