Reviews for The Life That Outlasted Infinity
P. S. Giovanni chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Mm, I don't know if I like the ending. It was a bit light after heavy, powerful words.

I would have liked to see you go more in depth with the "living for the sake of living" notion. One should live for today with tomorrow in mind; this creates a balance between enjoyment and awareness of current circumstances and foresight of how today can improve your tomorrow.

Overall, it could have been a little more organized; you seemed to drift in and out of your points at times, loosing coherence. The introduction leading up to your main point could have been shorter, and your main point could have been longer.

My my, I did a horrible job at reviewing your message instead of the quality of your piece. All in all, I would have to agree on your main points but pick apart their details. Infinite seems untouchable and distant, but we don't need to aim for that when some of the greatest pleasures are in the here and now.
lever du soleil chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I quite enjoyed this poem. I think it has good meaning. My only quarrel with you is the use of the word "fun" in the 15th stanza. "...and you'll have fun discovering who'll you'll be."

I know it seems utterly anal about such a small thing, but I find that I don't give proper reviews often enough. I'm just trying to become (and seem) a little more experienced at this.

And to be brutally honest...I loved it. :)
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
this is ALOT different from your normal stuff. If i didn't know better i'd say somebody else wrote it.