Reviews for Marsupial Summer
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
fuck dat was BEAUTIFUL nd AWESUM !
Abrasive chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
You know how I know you've never been to Australia?

There were no drop-bears in your story.
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is great! They are so cute! I love Julian! :)
GittaStar chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is sweet.
JustSomeRandom chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awww I love this story! It's sooooo cute and cool!
LovenLife chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
that was awesome! Julian is adorable...! phoebe is good too...but Lori is the best! :D

that line.. "Except your mom when you were six and thought the F word meant 'hello'." hilarious! also loved how you used the word sycophant indirectly...

love reading your one-shots..you are awesome :)
DofD chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
AWWWWWW ADORABLE
mixed signals chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Awwh so cute :)
shai-duck chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is the cutest story ever :D

Julian's so sweet and swoon-worthy and I think I squealed when they got together. Lol.
potogold chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
So stupid FP won't let me review this more than once - not that I was aware I'd already reviewed it - so I'm doing this semi anonymously. I had leave a comment on the kissing in the ocean..."salty mouths"...dear god did I snicker at that. It almost would have been worth it to forgo the water comment just to leave the dirty potentials out there. LMAO!
potogold chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aw that was adorable! It definitely qualifies for the feel good category. Loved it :)
TheMoltenWindow chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I really liked this, very cute ending although prehaps cliche, but I loved the mane character espesh Julian :) Thanx for posting
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Can I have a Julian, please? ;) I loved how he was so casual about them actually getting together, but was obviously serious about their relationship.
Brolinshipper chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Absolutely adorab;e, I love it!
AceChant chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So. Once upon a time, there was this bored girl who decided she needed to read something. But, poor little soul, she couldn't find anything she liked. And then, the C2 fairy godmother showed her the way and she found this story! Happily ever after :D

...Except that she forgot to review, the little brat. But she has now cometh back to review like she should have.

OK, writing about myself in third person is tiring XD Anyway, I read this last night, but I was in such a rush to go read other things you had that I totally forgot to review lol Then I slapped myself because I hate when people do that -_- And here I am reviewing :D

Now, to the actual review: That was awesome! Loved it, all of it, every character. Julian was so cute and, I don't know, way more mature than my friends (college kids, you would think they've outgrown their high school ways. Not a chance), which made him even cuter. I really liked Phoebe's narration style. BUt my favorite character was Lori LOL She was awesome.

That was all I really wanted to say XD DO you realize that the actual review part of this thing its not even half? Ah, woe is me.

Loves,