Reviews for Either Side of the TV Light
Guest chapter 25 . 2/15/2015
Ohmygods. This book is just... I can't even. This is sooooo good. Tragic, but still with a touch of a happy ending. I'm sad that Derek ended up that way after all this time. But I figured it wouldn't do to have him and Michael alive. But I still can't believe Derek died! I was voting for him!
How you wound up every one else's lives is just amazing! Everything else is connected! As an aspiring writer, I hope I can make things like that when I invest my time on it soon! I have an acct here too named LadyJuliette007 if ever you want to reply or something. And just a warning if you attempt to read my stories, all those are not well-written.
ajashire1 chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
I loved those story so much I'm literally getting teary right now I can't explain my feels so here is a quote...
Just because it has been unspoken does not mean it has never been said -Blake(my other half)
11AG chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
Very good story. The end didn't shock me though (I expected a sad ending since its rated M)

I felt that the story was too short. It would have been interesting to know more about the charectors' future.

- PT (mobile)
DarknessBecomesHer chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
I finally finished it! :D

Really, I loved this story with every detail. It made me think a lot about past experiences, winch at some parts, maybe cry a little, smile, cuss out some characters, bang my head against a desk with their failures, and so much more. It made me feel along with them, and I liked that. It was truly a moving story, and I love you for posting this. Thanks! 3 •
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
AWWWWW! SO SWEET!
mgwill12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow...this story was really well written...i enjoyed the story line and all its twists and turns. I like how you managed to keep Derek's dark side underwraps until the very last minute and how Morgan stayed with Michael in the on writing!

Mikz:)
WolfletteMoon chapter 25 . 11/6/2010
This was deffinitely worth finishing, and I think it would be worth trying to publish. There's a good contrast between light and dark in Morgan's life, and I actually like that she got her happily ever after in the end. You've put together a very interesting cast of characters, and I've enjoyed seeing how they interect with and react to the other characters, even the not-so-nice ones.
Jakeyd chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Now where to start with this review! I was rather surprised reading the story and how this dark and sinister tale unfoldes, and how a young girl lives in a deluded and rather isolated fantasy world living on the hope of a young boy in a piece of footage she worships! I was imediatley drawn in to read more as the character Morgan is described and explored further as I read futher on into the story! I was influenced to speculate as to why Morgan had this insecurity and attachment to such a unrealistic too good to be true world where she lives in harmony with her dream boy Charlie the all round perfect kind sweet person. I was rather shocked to discover the dark, grusome death of the family and how morgans father breaks and murders the family, but as a reader the emphasis to Morgans insecurity and detachment from reality is when escaping death and experiencing such awful circumstances she still finds time to salvage the VCR and tape from the burning building! The writer uses descriptive writing to allow the reader to understand the characters predicament and also to explore the key themes of want and hope for an ideal life!

A
raped by a female bunni chapter 25 . 8/30/2010
this was a truly fascinating story.

i loved and hated it, the storyline was surreal and original making me want to cry. i however found your characters too perfect in how they dealt with situations, too perfect in their "wrongness".

i can honestly say that i'm sure you can do better, you are a great writer and definitely a great insperation.

LOVED IT! )

r.b.a.f.b
the one and only silverfox chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
ugh you made me cry, why did you have to kill derek?

meanie :(

lol
LadyLuck123 chapter 25 . 5/16/2010
This story is just...wow. I was hooked from the beginning and I read it in one day. The way you've written the characters...it's almost as if they're real, and I cried and laughed along with them. This is truly epic. Keep up the amazing work.
br0ken-d0llface chapter 25 . 3/29/2010
Though I know the ending was quite fitting, I couldn't help but cry.

I loved this story and I am so sad I have no more good literature left. I thank you so much for bringing this piece of art into the world, and I hope you will continue writing in this same vane.

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your baby sister, and I'm keeping your family in my prayers.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
Aww, what a beautiful ending ]
SomeCowgirl chapter 25 . 3/27/2010
I guess this is the way I wanted it to end up with Morgan. It was really nice and I actually liked the ending a lot. Not sure that others will but it was short and sweet, and it did lead into thinking that he and Jesse formed a sort of friendship / brother and sister thing.
Lexy7432 chapter 25 . 3/25/2010
So happy that she has an happy ending for once, I love this story ad will probably read it 50 milion more times lol.
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »