Reviews for Shooting From the Hip
PoshKimberlee chapter 4 . 3/25
Wtffff seara always calling him back when his rude ass walk away that annoys the hell outta me like let him go. He should be chasing you FOHHH
kiwi chapter 19 . 3/9
So this story is fantastic. I absolutely love their dynamic, and I can't wait to see how Acen fucks things up.
E Marsel chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
Guess what is coming up in a month and 6 days!? Maybe another chapter? I miss reading this!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
please update would you!
E. Marsel chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
I am rereading this for like the 100th time. It still steals my breath. Please update with a chapter as delicious as this, or the one after the art showing...
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
I think for my sisters birthday you should update your story!
Dominique Diane chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
OH GOD! You simply can't leave me there, without knowing what's going to happen now! You finished the chapter with a simply "Me" and god, I die! I am going to be waiting for the next chapter, and I beg you to update soon!
Regards,
Diane.
Prodigee123 chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
sounds good
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
sounds interesting
Andramion chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I read Brier Wood in one go quite a while ago and only now remembered your user name and looked up more and I read through all these chapters in one go too. I love this story so much 3
Brielle Gemson chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
You got me hooked on this story and then I realized you haven't updated in a month. This is your fault. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee write more it would make my day/life.
On another note, Griffin is so steamy and I want him in my bed immediately but also so perfect and yumm.
tiny chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
ohmygaaaahhhh you updated! i loooove your stories esp this and i've been reading it again and again even if it's unfinished because i'd really miss the Sera and Griffin. thank you soo much :)
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
I love this story so much and hope you continue with it. Sera and Griffin's chemistry is amazing and I can't wait to find out how they will resolve whatever issues there are with Acen and get back to being perfect for each other. please update soon!
Littlechin chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
This chapter was amazing! Even if you think its not that polished and shorter then you'd like. I was ecstatic when I received an email that it was updated. I first I thought it was gonna to be a email saying that you were deleting the story. The last chapter had such a cliff hanger I am so glad I finally got to know that their relationship still stands with the time that separated them. Both characters love or appreciation for each other has grown and I thoroughly enjoy both of them. Thanks so much for updating!
Amazinglily chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
Hi, i just started this out in the hope that i might find something worth reading to save me from dying out of boredom and then i remembered that you wrote brier wood which was awesome so i thought this might actually be good and now that i've reached here i'm gasping for more. it is continue this quickly as i can't wait for it.:D
381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »