Reviews for Shooting From the Hip
E Marsel chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
So I have read this all over again. I need another chapter. Could you please find it in the goodness of your creativity is to find the urge to write some more of this story? I would appreciate it so much.
Liev chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! Your fans are dying over here- why must you do this to us? It's been a freakin YEAR! A YEAR!

I'll admit the Acen element seemed a little cliche to me. Maybe not cliche, but expected...and my eyes rolled into the back of my head with exasperation. Mainly because for me it was expected and also because this "plot twist" as some would call it seemed a little random. I guess I thought this story would be about two people who couldn't stand one another, have their doubts, but fall for each other- without the additional drama of an ex who is now in the picture to "collect".

It makes a few questions arise: Who is Acen exactly and what does he do? Sera made it sound like they dated, he left, she took him back, he left again, she ended it and moved on- she didn't mention him being "bad news". However, I still figured there may be more to it. Why would Sera's father let him know where she was? If her father believed Griffin was an issue due to his last name, why let a man like Acen near her?

There's a few other questions, but I hope you update soon and maybe they will be answered, and maybe what you plan on doing with Acen won't be as cliche/as bad as I think in my head. It is your story, you are a talented writer and I can't wait until you return to this :).
madkatter chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
Just re-read all 19 chapters and loved it. Hope you find time/inspiration to update soon!
PoshKimberlee chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Wtffff seara always calling him back when his rude ass walk away that annoys the hell outta me like let him go. He should be chasing you FOHHH
kiwi chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
So this story is fantastic. I absolutely love their dynamic, and I can't wait to see how Acen fucks things up.
E Marsel chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
Guess what is coming up in a month and 6 days!? Maybe another chapter? I miss reading this!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
please update would you!
E. Marsel chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
I am rereading this for like the 100th time. It still steals my breath. Please update with a chapter as delicious as this, or the one after the art showing...
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
I think for my sisters birthday you should update your story!
Dominique Diane chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
OH GOD! You simply can't leave me there, without knowing what's going to happen now! You finished the chapter with a simply "Me" and god, I die! I am going to be waiting for the next chapter, and I beg you to update soon!
Regards,
Diane.
Prodigee123 chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
sounds good
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
sounds interesting
Andramion chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I read Brier Wood in one go quite a while ago and only now remembered your user name and looked up more and I read through all these chapters in one go too. I love this story so much 3
Brielle Gemson chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
You got me hooked on this story and then I realized you haven't updated in a month. This is your fault. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee write more it would make my day/life.
On another note, Griffin is so steamy and I want him in my bed immediately but also so perfect and yumm.
tiny chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
ohmygaaaahhhh you updated! i loooove your stories esp this and i've been reading it again and again even if it's unfinished because i'd really miss the Sera and Griffin. thank you soo much :)
384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »