Reviews for Shooting From the Hip
E. Marsel chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
I would treasure another chapter of this fiction!
Homer Simpson chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
I've been tapping my foot since you last posted the chapter, drinking coffee and staying up. But really, UPDATE. Damn the hit-and-run readers, they dunno how to review.
ClearBlueSkies chapter 16 . 11/13/2010
Ohmygosh!

I really really love this story and so, ah...it's so bloody awesome, kudoskudoskudos!
SometimesG chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
I have to credit Sera for her steadfast infatuation (or devotion) to pursuing Griffin despite his attempts to let go of her and not have anything to do with her. But she is changing... (considering the first chapter of what she did after the party) and so is he when it comes to agreeing on their dates and trying it again.

And what a story you have here - the sexual tension between the characters were sky high so I am happy to read that they have come together after her art show. And I like the emotional undertones you gave their characters - because understanding their past does give the readers a clue on why they act the way they do. I love the mystery of Griffin's past love...you have made him very mysterious and intriguing. As much as I like drama, i love fluff too - big amounts of it!

And the camera and photography aspect of this story is interesting... it must be a hobby or a work as you seem knowledgeable about the business. Keep it up!
violet-eyez chapter 16 . 10/27/2010
ouch...love the story...the characters feel like they could walk off the pages...can't wait for the next chapter
yoursillygirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
OHMYGOSH!

I loved this chapter, and the last one too! ;)

I can't wait to read the next one. Please update whenever you can!

Thank you thank you thank you! :D
tell it to the sky chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
I'm clad that they are getting to know each other properly - to trust each other.
Rosey-Blue chapter 16 . 10/8/2010
"wondering at the irony that, while laying next to each other, skin to skin, a simple question felt too personal" really liked that line.

still loving the story...

awesome chapter, lot is explained.
Inuaka chapter 16 . 10/8/2010
well, I must say I'm rather fond of this story. while reading, I loved the fact that although your characters are broken and very much jaded, they are not crippled by their problems, unlike most drama based fictions. it seems like these people are actual human beings with multiple facets that could actually exist. good work!
xxjoceyuxx chapter 16 . 10/7/2010
OMG THAT CLIFFHANGER.

at least i felt like it was one.

i really liked how in this chapter we got to see more of their past and why they're the way the are now.

LOVELOVELOVE.

i hope you update soon(:
D-Mish chapter 16 . 10/7/2010
Fucking best chapter in the world. But what a cliffhanger. I hate you. Please update soon. Or I'll cry
Erin DJ chapter 16 . 10/7/2010
aw... I can't wait to read what happens next
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
and this is where we insert the content sigh ;D

this chapter was soo perfect.

it was like one of those moments where everything else in the world doesnt exist and you can only focus on the other

& where you put soo much detail when they would simply touch each other... pure bliss :]]

so brilliant

i miss this story ;[

seriously if griffin wasnt a fictional character... i would lock him up and keep him to myself :P

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon ;D
greatness chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
amazing chapter, definitely worth the long wait!
Devilish Kisses chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
Hey! It's around 10 pm here and I'm too lazy to log in ;P I love Sera and Grifin together! Not the sex, but it's just quiet moments like these when they just talk, and it's nice. They just seem so content and comfortable with each other!
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »