Reviews for Shooting From the Hip
renegade01 chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
your totally gonna kill the mood aren't you..? bound to happen. aww, poor griffin. ;)
FauxAfflictions chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
You're so amazingly talented.

So happy with this update. It was intense.
Jevanminx chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
Sad and yet informative chapter. It was nice to get some background detail.

JM
sappyromancelvr chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
Finally learn more about them but god, this cliffie is painful! :)
j.c-chic chapter 16 . 10/6/2010
Oh shit..

Dude you're always so good with the cliffhangers.

Like what's his face.. who raped davi.. and fallon's like, what happened to him?

davi: I killed him.

HAHAHA AWESOMENESS
PrincessPeach131 chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
WOW, I just started reading your stories, and they've been WAY too distracting from all my work. IN the best possible way of course! They're just so good! Your characters are so interesting, they're human! I love that while they each have their own problems they're not consistently consumed by angst or drama in an unrealistic way, but they're still interesting! Looking forward to reading more!
gfsd chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
FINISH THE STOORY! ITS SO CLOSE. FINISH IT PLEASE
fuglycorn chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
I know you've probably had enough reviews, but I just wanted to say, OMG this story is amazing! I love Griffin, I like how you've written Griffin with faults, it's a refreshing change from all the times the main character is perfect.
tunderalma chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
I love this story :-) :-) But what about their past? Why doesn't Sera commit, and who is/was Rosalina?

Zoe and Gwen are interesting supporting characters, and I hope to know more about them too.
annmaso chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
This story is awesome! I love the beginning. Please post the next chapter. Like many stories here on fictionpress, the good ones are left unfinish. I don't know why.

Ann
momo3069 chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
Mh, I like this story! Hope to read a little more about why the two are how they are.

Keep going
Homer Simpson chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
You damn man! You never mentioned of an update! CRUEL, CRUEL MAN!
FauxAfflictions chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
Vey talented writer!

I am in LOVE with this story.
chic rebel chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
ah that was so... there are no words. they are super cute together. can't wait to read more!
Raq chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
I only have two words for this chapter:

Fucking fuck!

That was amazing (round 1,2... 35, these dudes could get it on forever). The sexual tension was killing me.

Thank god you released us (like releasing the sea monster (giggles in corner)).

I'd review longer, but I'm bushed (just moved into my apartment and I finally have internet access again).

Wweewy!

- Raq

Update like pronto. I can't wait :)
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »