Reviews for Shooting From the Hip
Mayuka chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
That was awesome! Extremely well-written. And good luck with SKOW!
sappyromancelvr chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
I'm happy everytime I see an update for this story. :) Poor elevator girl, hopefully she'll take a hint, haha. Sera and Griffin seem to be on the same page now. They both seem to crave the security if a relationship. They are absolutely darling together! Great chapter, by the way, don't be uncertain, it was smooth. And lastly, whew this is long, sorry, you'll definitely get my vote for skow. You are awesome!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
*fans self* that was hot ;-)

Update son )
Devilish Kisses chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Mhm, bout time :) Thanks for updating!
chic rebel chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
i'm glad they have both decided to open up and try at having some sort of "romance". the tension between is so palpable. can't wait to read more!
Crazy.Kc chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
Hey I just wanted to say I really like your stories and even thou I don't review like I should, I really enjoy reading them. I was just wondering why you chose to make Griffin Arapaho? lol I am from Oklahoma and yea was just wondering... thanks and keep up the awesome stories!
emmslay chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
holy crap!holy crap!holy crap!holy crap!holy crap!

griffin is definitely turning up the heat

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON :P
fabulouskt148 chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
Wow! This story is even better than your other one! I am thoroughly impressed and very much looking forward to the coming chapters.
Pione chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
Aw, I love this couple. It makes me smile whenever I read your story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Midnight113 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
I just loved that, the tension is insane with them and it kills me and makes me smile at the same time because I like how slow and steady they're taking it even though sometimes I just wish they would jump each other, lol. It's fun to read both their perspectives on each other though, their thoughts and feelings are amusing to me considering they do care for each other and all. Fantastic work, I can't wait to read more!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Yay an update ) Sera and Griffin have so much tension in this chapter...I love it.

I can't wait for the next
kissmesober chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Ah gods, the sexual tension between the two is just insane! I honestly don't think I've read a story this good, with this much tension in a very very very long time.

Griffin always seems to have the upper hand over Sera, when we're in her perspective, but when we switch to his, she has the upper hand over him- It's an amazing contrast and I love the way neither of them actually tells the other the truth in fear of being hurt, it's so real.

You're doing an amazing job :)
Raq chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
I'm watching House and reading this at the same time, which is completely odd because I'm imagining Sera as Cutty (however you spell her name) and Griffin as... someone ridiculously hot whom the world as never seen. HAHA.

And now, I haven't payed attention to the storyline of the House episode. You and your damn sexual tension (it's not just confusing Sera).

Update and have them do it or I'll go hit a harp seal.

Okay, that was just plain mean...

- Raq

PS Thanks for the shout out :)
Because chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Wow, talk about a story that builds tension. I love the way you create the hestitancy but also the extreme want between both characters. I'm in love with this story (as I assume most girls are).

I can't wait to read more. But I do have to say, when their demons/shadows come out I expect some problems, but Sera and Griffen better end up together in the end!
Marieee chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
What a cliffhanger. You want to kill us right? haha

I love them together and your writing is definitely great. Keep the good job :)
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »