Reviews for Shooting From the Hip
Midnight113 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
I just loved that, the tension is insane with them and it kills me and makes me smile at the same time because I like how slow and steady they're taking it even though sometimes I just wish they would jump each other, lol. It's fun to read both their perspectives on each other though, their thoughts and feelings are amusing to me considering they do care for each other and all. Fantastic work, I can't wait to read more!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Yay an update ) Sera and Griffin have so much tension in this chapter...I love it.

I can't wait for the next
kissmesober chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Ah gods, the sexual tension between the two is just insane! I honestly don't think I've read a story this good, with this much tension in a very very very long time.

Griffin always seems to have the upper hand over Sera, when we're in her perspective, but when we switch to his, she has the upper hand over him- It's an amazing contrast and I love the way neither of them actually tells the other the truth in fear of being hurt, it's so real.

You're doing an amazing job :)
Raq chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
I'm watching House and reading this at the same time, which is completely odd because I'm imagining Sera as Cutty (however you spell her name) and Griffin as... someone ridiculously hot whom the world as never seen. HAHA.

And now, I haven't payed attention to the storyline of the House episode. You and your damn sexual tension (it's not just confusing Sera).

Update and have them do it or I'll go hit a harp seal.

Okay, that was just plain mean...

- Raq

PS Thanks for the shout out :)
Because chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Wow, talk about a story that builds tension. I love the way you create the hestitancy but also the extreme want between both characters. I'm in love with this story (as I assume most girls are).

I can't wait to read more. But I do have to say, when their demons/shadows come out I expect some problems, but Sera and Griffen better end up together in the end!
Marieee chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
What a cliffhanger. You want to kill us right? haha

I love them together and your writing is definitely great. Keep the good job :)
Devilish Kisses chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Sexual tension much? :) Thanks for updating!
dontneedyou chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
I absolutely adored this chapter! Aw, their little touches and stuff are incredibly cute, it makes me want to squeal. Griffin is amazing, he seriously has a way with words. I don't blame Sera for wanting to jump him so badly, ahaha.

Very well written chapter, I enjoyed it immensely. :D Griffin and Sera are definitely incredible characters. Keep it up!

dontneedyou
Mayuka chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
NO you can't leave it like that! Such a terrible cliffhanger! :)
NeuroticHeroine chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
his mom's not dying, is she?
sappyromancelvr chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
So glad you updated. This is truly amazing! Sera and Griffin just have so much sexual tension ;).

Think I know what happens next. Haha.
Jevanminx chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Don't you just love him.

JM
chng234 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
sera n grifiin have feelings for each other.. they shld be together n be a coupple
YellowRain chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Where do I start?

Eh.. probably from the first time I came across your profile.

I was on SKOW's nominated list for Best M-Rated Romance (I believe) and I already read two of the four/five. And I saw 'Brier Wood'. Hm.. Should I read it? No.

I should say I'm glad I did! That story was.. woah.

I should probably have written feedback on that story, but oh well. I read Brier Wood in one sitting last night and I must say I got pretty comfortable with a bag of Cheetos and my Coke.

This morning, I woke up and just had this itchy feeling to read more of your writing. I had no idea you had written more than Brier Wood, so I checked it out. And once again.. I'm glad I did! Shooting From the Hip is.. woah. I'm speechless! Honestly! Grif and Sera.. phew.

I just can't wait to read their smexy intimate scene. Yum.

Just know, you have set a new bar on my reading for me!

I've been looking for more stories to read, and I must say about 98% of them about bored me because just something about them did not pull me in as much as your story! I have no idea if it's your style of writing... your characters (which are very believable by the way)... your plots... I have no idea. But please continue doing it!
arreyn emme chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I LOVE YOUR WORK :) your deft control of vocabulary and rich character dynamic are just soo amazing. keep up the great work.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »