Reviews for Shooting From the Hip
CrimsonSilence chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
I've been reading brier wood and gentlemen ain't in season and finished with this today and...*fans face with hand* hot damn you can write some steamy stuff. I feel a little flushed. I love griffin. If I could take that beautiful man home I so would. I really want to know what's going on with his mom and what the family business is...maybe it was mentioned but I can't recall. He's so brilliant. I think it's great that sera loves doing photography and her personality is so...real. they both are and it's amazing. I feel so bad for griffin since his fiance died. And I'm sooooo glad she didn't leave because I thought she would and that would have just been awful. And if brice messes things up for her by doing something stupid to mess them up I am going to be so angry! Oh dear look at me talking like they're real people that's a sign I should stop talking. So I love your story it's fantastic I'm very much a fan of what you write and can't wait for a new update.

Lovely story!

Crimson

Also, I happen to enjoy the smiths and ella fitgerald and thought it was pretty great they were mentioned in earlier chapters :)
Treign chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Mooooore! Your story is wonderful, your characters are so real and tangible its amazing! cant wait to read more
Hannah M chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
Oh. Hot. Damn. This is a good (yet extremely racy..but delicious) chapter, that just culminates the whole built up tension. But, what caused the change? What made him, first, so hesitant to get to know her, throwing her out after she kisses him, and then - BOOM! - I want in your pants. Was it just his sister? That seems a little.. I'm not sure. Unfounded?

And also, was there any significance to whom was at the door? I can kinda see her being a trouble maker.

All in all, definitely a very good chapter. And a great story:) I only got 6 hours to sleep thanks to you... (usually I'm more around 8.5 or 9... gee thanks.)

Thanks for this awesomeness! Great chemistry:)
Andreaaa chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
I've been reading your stories since you started writing on FP. (It's been a while, huh.)

I usually don't write reviews, and by usually, I pretty much mean never, but you know what? You are a fantastic writer and I just wanted to let you know. I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard this either, haha.

Hope you'll keep updating this story!
Eefs chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Love this story! I only just discovered it like, yesterday and I haven't been able to stop reading since! I think I'm going to look through your other stories now :D
euphorictragedy chapter 17 . 4/8/2011
Love, love, love this! I'm so happy she stayed. Thats gotta be a big step for her and griffin is just the epitome of hot man flesh. I mean geez give me some of that! Lol. So please update soon! Don't keep me waiting too long ;)
butterfly.com chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
Love the story! :D hope you update soon. :)
artemisia90 chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
ho ho the last two chapters were amazing! your story is really interesting and i'm kind of dying for more!
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
something terrible is going to happen, i swear it is. it cant be this happy all the time without some sort of twist later on
rebecamontiel chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
I hate myself for not checking if the story was complete before I started reading it.

Now I can't wait for next chapter, and I really wanna keep reading. Can I say that, even though I love Brier Wood, I think this one has the potential to be even better?

This is just exquisite. I'm in love with them.

Thanks for not giving up on this story.
Pione chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
Have I told you how much I love this story? I really like your style, and I love how real your characters are. I never get tired of reading it again and again, just relishing the way you phrase certain words. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
StaNdUPtomE chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
Keep up the good work!
SmilingSarcasm chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
I like this stoy a lot, I'll be waiting for the next chapter. :)
A Dreamer Always chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
You have made me a happy girl today XD Sorry it took me so long to review! I had 80 messages in my inbox! I did not know that was possible!

I was so scared! I thought she had run! But no, she didn't. And that just made my day complete XD
teejaywheel chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
Luv this story, can't wait to see what happens!
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »