Reviews for Beth Adopts Jack
Juliette Grimm chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
That was good I want more I shall favorite it and I shall also check ur profile bcuz at the moment IM chuckling!
alexisrenee chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
LOL! This is pretty funny! I really love your writing style.
Taylor n Mia chapter 17 . 10/5/2009
BICE
GreatStoneFace chapter 13 . 9/30/2009
I have to agree with Jabber...but I will continue reading it.
The-Jabberwockee chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Wow, here I was thinking that your opening was original and had a lot of potential. Did it HAVE to be a school for mages, which are the equivalent of wizards? I loved the comment about knocking teeth out, I loved the mildly detatced state of morning waking, but the kid himself was a little drab. He was more of a prop, I felt, than a character. I understand wanting to get the premise of the plot over with, but it's the most important building block for the rest of the story. If the kid's supposed to be a troubled teenager, then, for God's sake, give him the attitude that goes with it! And, really, "unpredictable events [that] translate out to power surges"? Can we say "Harry Potter rip off" in French? If you just change some ideas around and make your characters a bit more fleashed out, you could really have something here. If not, all you have is another "oo, mages and school-life equal fun"! story and, really, the world's had more than enough of that as it is.
Taylor n Mia chapter 10 . 9/28/2009