Reviews for The White Rooms
Neuravinci chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
This was an interesting chapter. Just one thing with the previous chapter-she walked out into the summer morning, but I think she had just gotten back from school so I don't think she would get back home from school in the morning.

But pretty good story overall :)
Neuravinci chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Just one thing-burshing teeth, checking homework, eating breakfast takes a while, at least 1/2 hour. She got up at 4:16 so she couldn't have woken her father up at four.
Neuravinci chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
AlexiaNickelz chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Oh snap! This is pretty friggin good! I really enjoyed reading it - it was so creepy and what not. Will there be more? Yes, I hope so because I wanna know what happens to this poor girl!

Quick question - was this entire story a dream or justthe part about being chased down the white hallways? Because if the entire thing was all a dream I would be scared outta my mind!

Keep up the good work!
Zombiefied chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
I liked this story quite a bit. It was very... mystifying. It was right up my alley. There were a few grammatical and spelling errors. I'm not going to list them all, but, as an example, in the second paragraph of the forth chapter, "My pursuer caught up with me after what seemed like and eternity." 'And' should be 'an.' I make the same mistake all the time, too. Other than that, the story was well written and well developed. Keep it up.
LiLLy Write chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Very intresting. I like the idea. Are you going to right any more?