Reviews for One Night Stand
Kem'Ajiana chapter 24 . 12/27/2010
CUTE! I really love this story. On your poll, you should add One Night Stand...'cuz it's an amazing story (though I AM still waiting for the rated M stuffs ;P)
chng234 chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
gavin n ash r so sad.. maybe it is a false alarm
Kem'Ajiana chapter 23 . 12/25/2010
FINALLY you guys uploaded! lol. Just joking.

You had me in suspense there for a while. But...NOW what are they gona do? Oh geezum.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 23 . 12/21/2010
i really dont know what to say about this chapter

i dont know if i like it or hate it

but in the good hate, not bad hate. is there really a variety of dislike?

either way i really liked how much thought you put into this chapter

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON ;D
AzlTrs chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
So...Im pretty sure that moving in together is like 30 steps beyond labeling.

Like..you know...date for a couple of months, then start throwing labels out there becoming boyfriend/girlfriend, then after some more months (could be a year or two) of getting to know each other and stuff, depending on the couple, they may make the decision to live together. Thats usually a HUMONGOUS step because its totally different when you're living with someone 24/7.

I mean...gez, I dont even know how long its been at this point. Like 3 weeks? I cant really tell because it's going day by day.

I may kinda sorta understand Gavin's side just a little bit because he was freaked out, but Ashlee...hm she is definitely eager. I mean technically she's just "staying" but still. I feel like the process is out of order or something.

They have been spending a lot of time together and I know some people do move that fast. It just really throws me off a bit. Maybe it makes sense though, since this whole experience is completely different from Ashlee's normal approach to relationships that's why she is wants to move so quickly with Gavin and her serious nature makes her want to run through the big milestones faster than the normal couple.

Who Knows?

I just know that I will continue to read and enjoy.

~Kira
AzlTrs chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
In this chapter you can really start to see some of the issues that Ashlee has to get through. I remember her saying before that she has only gone like 2 months single at one time and she's apprehensive about being alone. That definitely isnt a good thing. She is so desperate to at this point to get to that coupledom she so enjoys, that she tries to turn everything into an indication that they are something they're not. Though Gavin isnt exactly helping at all. I just feel bad. Cause they both know what they're trying to do, yet dont actually know what they're doing. Lol...I still have a bunch to read.

I really like it so far though.

~Kira
FlowerNinjagurl101 chapter 23 . 12/20/2010
update soon:)
Kelly Rogala chapter 22 . 11/19/2010
UPDATE NOW! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! Great story, I can't wait to read how it ends and yet I don't want it to end. Great writing! I love this story!
groundhog591 chapter 22 . 11/8/2010
Okay, so between today and yesterday I was able to read all of what you have written so far and I have to say that I love it so far! I am very intrigued and your writing style is just so engaging. I literally couldn't stop reading and when I had to, I didn't want to. Please update soon!
Masked Ducky chapter 22 . 11/5/2010
Don't freak out Gavin! Don't freak out you two need each other...Gosh this is an intense cliffhanger!
zagato chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
she might be pregnant and they will have a wonderful baby.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
ah. soo good :D

please please please update soon
chng234 chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
ashlee is pregnant? must be that time when they did not use protection... wat r they going to do?
confessions chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
DUN DUN DUN! this could be bad, she only just moved in.. and now this.. lol.. love this story :)
leanna chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
Ah!

You give such hardcore cliff-hangers.

Its driving me crazy.