Reviews for One Night Stand
FlowerNinjagurl101 chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
i like the story, its interesting.

but i dont see whats the big deal between 19 & 23, when I didnt see the 18 & 30(other story) as much of a big deal.

anyways, keep up the good work

update soon:)
chng234 chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
finally they r officially a couple
alskd chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
realy goodd!

but you made one error that i noticed

"Clad in only his boxers, Scott made his way over to his side of the bed," ..shouldnt that have said gavin? and not scott

hah sorry! but i had to askk abotu that its bothering mee

hehe; but anyway great story! i absolutlyy love it
tifferz92413 chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
Clad in only his boxers, Scott made his way over to his side of the bed, closing his bedroom door along the way.

Was that supposed to say Gavin? If so I just wanted tolet you knowabout the mistake. I absolutely love this story. It's probably one of the best stories I've ever read on Fictionpress.
chng234 chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
gavin shld realise he has fallen for her. slow gavin
tigerdee69 chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
Gavin and Ashlee are cute together but the issue remains...They need to talk and get a clear handle on their relationship is because they are still not on the same page.

Ashlee continues to jump the gun. I don't understand her thinking. She thinks Gavin is considering asking her to move in (by giving her the toothbrush) yet she can't even get him to agree to take her on a date. I'm sorry but him saying eventually is not a guarantee for the future. I have to wonder how long before she's fantasizing about marriage. The worst part is she's still sleeping with him.

Gavin needs to man up and tell Ash what the score is. I do think likes Ashlee but is still not looking for a relationship. He proved that when didn't agree to take her on a date. He did the typical guy thing by giving her a half answer, one that would satisfy her but get him off the hook.

I really hope they talk. Its long overdue.
chng234 chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
they r falling hard for each other. they jus did not realise it only
tigerdee69 chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
I like Ashlee & Gavin together but they are NOT on the same page. Gavin just wants a casual sexual arrangement while Ashlee's already dreaming of anniversaries.

Both are to blame for this mess. Gavin should make it crystal clear how he views the relationship and what he wants from her. I do believe he likes her but is too scared to try a relationship with her.

Ashlee is displaying how young she is. I think deep down she knows Gavin doesn't want a relationship. She sees he's only interested in sex yet she's fooling herself trying to believe otherwise and in the process jumping the gun and selling herself short. Asking him to keep clothes at his place? Big No-no. Trying to be available whenever just he doesn't lose interest? Big no-no. I'm starting to wonder if Ashlee was like this with past boyfriends as well.

Scott's been right all along. They have to confront the issue sometime and I sense Ashlee getting hurt big time when they do.

Love the story so far and can't wait for an update.
mobb chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
Congrats !

I love your story so far and love your characters too. They are so great together...Thank you !
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
Tsk tsk! Poor Ashlee! It feels like she's getting way ahead of herself... I wonder what Gaving would have to say about her 'plans'.

With every chapter I keep hoping that they will get in a fight, but it never comes! This relationship is not healthy and I'm sure te WILL be a fight since they see things so differently!

Thanks for the update guys!
chng234 chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
they r behaving more n more like a couple
chng234 chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
they r falling hard for each other n they jus dont know
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
This is so good! I read on your profile that this story is actually being written by two people? That's such an awesome idea! I will admit, at first the constant POV switching was a bit strange but I've grown to absolutely LOVE it! It's so original! And the fact the you are two different people gives the story so much more dimension! :D The plot itself is quite simple (none of those humongous plot-twists that I always find too stressful) and yet all the ten chapters kept me on the edge of my seat! I'll repeat myself - this story is AWESOME!

Thanks so much for posting! :) I'll be looking forward to more updates!
chng234 chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
feelings r definietly involved between gavin n ashlee
jaded.in.green chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
when will they realise that they both want to be in a relationship with each other? Ashlee is starting to but cmon Gavin u want this... Next chapter please ]
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »