Reviews for Relationship Therapy
TheIncriminationOfTheVoices chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
EPIC! Talking to best friend: haha, i told you so emma. Manga can only lead to good things.

Emma: Shut the hell up.

Me: *smirks.*

Ok, ignore that. But seriously, this was badass. Really well-written, and though i wasn't paying attention (how could i be, with the mental imagery XD) I didn't notice any grammatical errorrs, and if there were any tehy did not flaw the story and were not duely noticable to anybody reading it. Epic and origional. :) write more. Lol.
Animebug chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Actually I ususally read only anime/manga slash but sometimes I wonder other places looking for other kinds but don't really care as much for more 'realistic' ones. Well maybe that's not entirely true but what I guess I'm trying to say is I really like your one shot. It's one of the few that's decently written and makes sense, not just some slaped together crap that a person just pulled out their butt and didn't care to think about the readers who are looking at their 'writing'. So I'd like to thank you for writing something that makes sense, well written and just over all enjoyable to read. Besides the fact that it's not just a 'yeah we're going to fuck in love like nothing' but instead yours has a more truthful feel of really trying to ignore what you want but giving up anyway but not in a cheesy way. I'm ranting again so I'll stop and just wish you well in any more endevers of writing in your future.

-Animebug
Ryette chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
So for once I got to read realistic brothercest. I'm a happy camper right now :) It was awesome. I liked Gawain's little freak outs...and the whole thing in general ;)
PyroTech chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
that was awesome lol
StrawBerryRedGlasses chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
you should have more reviews! :( GRR your stories are too cool to be missed ;( -dakiwi
CaptainThePirate chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
'They do this every week!'

Hehe I don't know why, but this reminds me of that episode of Spongebob, with the jellyfishing net going missing and all. Don't ask... :P

Great story. I'm always a sucker for a good dramatic incest story. Haha :)

Salma
Stormyclouds chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Haha, I loved it. You did a great job!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Will there be more of this? It's awesome!