Reviews for Will you be Coming Back?
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
The black, expensive van going through the calm countryside really makes me think of ominous and dark things to come for some reason, like something unnatural and bad is about to happen. That's just me thinking along the vein of all the action/thriller movies, though, I'll have to see. I like Hyori's split between the good friend she still has with her, and the lover who is going away. She doesn't know which to keep, the one easier to be around or the one she liked more.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I like this premise of two friends watching their third friend leave them for Tokyo for college, it opens a lot of possibilities as to what will happen next!

To improve this story, I would recommend that it be more than just quick conversations and have some more actual events, in order to have better flow and not be just jointed pieces. Also, I would recommend more character development soon, making these characters more unique from each other and have their own well-defined personalities, feelings, and desires. That's what really spices up stories like these.

Keep it up!
EstrelyaSpica chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Don't worry your English is still better than me

The story is nice..

keep it up
EstrelyaSpica chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Yayy That was great

I love the story.. It's cute

Is there a next chapter?

Because... I think the title didn't suit the story?
ModernCinderella chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
great story. It really gave off that manga atmosphere.

:D

uhmm...there are a few grammatical errors..

teehee..might as well fix that.

Do continue!